Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Normal games are kind of dangerous now if you're an unskilled/new player..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vortical42

11-06-2012

I see a lot of raging on here about how bad the tribunal is, but not many suggestions on how to make it better. I'd like to see some sort of appeals process where we can flag up blatant examples like this for Riot to take a look at.

cornchowdar

11-06-2012

Quote:
Phykos:
Reading comprehension is pro dude.

I didn't doubt the validity of the process. I said get your samples and come back with numbers.

If you're going to try to be a smartass at least get the smart part right first. :/ Jesus. You're making it hard to be civil with you. Pull **** like this again and don't be surprised when I bite your head off. I don't have patience for stupidity.

No, you didn't. Go ahead, do your worst.

Sënuch

11-06-2012

Justice Bump!

Razy6trix

11-06-2012

sdf

Sënuch

11-06-2012

Quote:
Phykos:
Reading comprehension is pro dude.

I didn't doubt the validity of the process. I said get your samples and come back with numbers.

If you're going to try to be a smartass at least get the smart part right first. :/ Jesus. You're making it hard to be civil with you. Pull **** like this again and don't be surprised when I bite your head off. I don't have patience for stupidity.

^^ Oh snap we have yet another try-hard internet badazz :/

Axrra

11-06-2012

Quote:
Denschiro:
Disturbing. Not a great deal more need be said, they pretty much speak for themselves and what they say is.... Disturbing.

Yes Indeed

Mister Archer

11-06-2012

I honestly don't think you should be able to report someone in normals unless they verbally harass someone the entire game. Normal games are separate from ranked for a REASON. I like to try and win in normals, but I would never report someone for doing bad.

Wulfgar33

Recruiter

11-06-2012

Quote:
Mister Archer:
I honestly don't think you should be able to report someone in normals unless they verbally harass someone the entire game. Normal games are separate from ranked for a REASON. I like to try and win in normals, but I would never report someone for doing bad.

I pretty much only report for hardcore feeding (intentional or not) and leaving/afk

Sadly 80% of my games have at least 1 of Each of these..

Razy6trix

11-06-2012

dfg

Sohleks

11-06-2012

Maybe I should judge a few tribunal cases now since I stopped last summer.

After I vote for my country.