Normal games are kind of dangerous now if you're an unskilled/new player..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wulfgar33

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by catchmeagain View Post
I'm not great and enjoy the game but don't spend more than several hours a week to play. As I get higher in lvl (25 atm), i'm starting to encounter more "know it alls" who rail at every single thing I do.

anyways, to get back on topic. reading all this makes me even more hesitant to buy Riot Points though I've really wanted to purchase some champs and skins. Hopefully Riot can resolve this because I don't want to have my money flushed down the drain because some "elite" players decide in their mind I'm not as "elite" as them.

In that case, i think you should tell people that you are a scrub, before the game starts, so they have the option to leave.
People like you cost their team the game, and it is frustrating for the people that actually care about normals

Sënuch

11-06-2012

Justice Bump!

Torinux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by catchmeagain View Post
I'm not great and enjoy the game but don't spend more than several hours a week to play. As I get higher in lvl (25 atm), i'm starting to encounter more "know it alls" who rail at every single thing I do.

anyways, to get back on topic. reading all this makes me even more hesitant to buy Riot Points though I've really wanted to purchase some champs and skins. Hopefully Riot can resolve this because I don't want to have my money flushed down the drain because some "elite" players decide in their mind I'm not as "elite" as them.
The bolded part... as a 3 times banned player, I just stopped supporting Riot with RP purchases. I already spent almost 500 grand (might be more should chack my RP purchases) but I won't deny my first ban was deserve cause I raged two or 3 times, the second one was BS cause people prolly report me for my builds not being like Phreak's or those "high ELO" pros... but man the third one Jesus effing Christ! I did NOTHING bannable sadly my card is gone but the only one I "trash talked" a team mate was one where the 3x premade I landed on were full of trolls and the one that was trolling the most started to trash me so I trashed him back but I got reported by the 3 of them and the other 3 cases I did nothing bannable I told 1 Sona she was useless cause she wasnt helping us I told her ONCE got reported twice (sona and her/his duo queue friend who happened to told her she sucked bad too lol) and in other I got reported cause I was karma and had promote and revive wtf? I always run those when playing support didn knew choosing the summoners spells that you want was bannable...

But all in all. Tribunal is fvcked up and Riot won't ever accept that fact, they can come in with whichever math formulas but the fact Riot gives a bunch of kids the power to BAN others is plain STUPID.

Riot will sure delete this thread as soon as they notice their " FLAWLESS" system bans people for being bad on bot games... they delete every single thread that proves Tribunal flawed, ALWAYS.

Axrra

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mxie View Post
Yeah this is why I autopardon every intentional feeding report I see unless the chat log blatantly indicates that they were doing do. I know I've had my games where I got 1/10/3, and it has nothing to do with me not trying.
Me too!!!

Shamanb

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Poe View Post
What the actual ****.

Can we just put a few bait games in the tribunal which are OBVIOUS pardons and ban anyone who punishes from Tribunal?
agreed.

Wulfgar33

11-06-2012

No. they dont..

If your getting banned.. repeatedly, something is wrong with you, not the system..

Is it flawed? of course, but the bottom line, is if you stop doing those things, you would be, and would have been fine.

Sënuch

11-06-2012

Justice Bump!

Meritone

11-06-2012

Had a friend quit recently because he's not skilled and people are constantly raging at him/telling him hes getting reported and banned.

Something has to be done.

No Mid No Life

11-06-2012

holy ****... I clicked the first one and I was pretty sure that I was the Ashe.. Had a similar game :0 (Don't remember saying anything about 'being paired with these people' though lol) No way of finding out how old that report is, eh?

Cerulean Laser

11-06-2012

The Match making should put it to where you can vote for the position of choice and the one with high level count as 2 votes. Most people use bots as a means to prepare for Normal and Ranked games so it should be formatted the same without the bugs or something like that.