Semi-pro mid looking for serious team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MasterZaros

11-05-2012

I have been playing this game for around a year now, and I play this game more than any other game out there currently.

I am a very intelligent, adaptive and teamwork-oriented individual who would love a chance to play this game on a more competitive and skilled level.

I win mid lane 95% of the time, my KD ratio at the end of the game is overwhelmingly positive more than 80% of the time, and I can also play a mean AD carry and top lane if need be.

I am a carry at heart and have trained all throughout Season 2, watching as many professional tournaments and streamers as possible in order to improve myself.

My csing mechanics are very advanced, I know the map like the back of my hand and I am great at grouping the team together to control objectives and the map in general.

I own all mid-lane characters and several other characters for other lanes.

Please add me in game: MasterZaros, and contact me if you are interested in having me on your team.

I don't mess around.

Kiwdahc

11-05-2012

So What Makes you semi Pro?

MasterZaros

11-05-2012

My cs levels are very close to pro standard, I know how to manipulate the map in every possible way, I almost never lose my lane, I am an extremely strong team fighter and I know how to work with my team to control map objectives like no other. I'm very vocal and my calls rarely lead my team wrong. I watch next to all MLG and professional tournaments as well as pro player livestreams. I know the workings, strengths and weaknesses of every character in the game and I can also predict their moves by looking at both team comps.

Pureownage6

11-05-2012

Must be why you're 800 elo.

Kiwdahc

11-05-2012

So absolutely nothing about you makes you semi pro. That means you play the game semi professionally which you don't.