Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

more armor + ap items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Honor333

11-05-2012

now i know what you guys are going to say, we already have one, how many more could you possibly want? but well, more. i want more.

RockJockey

11-05-2012

So no intention of suggesting a new item?

I agree we should have more. Rammus approves more AP/AR items

Raabemaster

11-05-2012

you are supposed to make a choice between damage and durability at some point, not have them both always come together

Honor333

11-05-2012

Quote:
RockJockey:
So no intention of suggesting a new item?

I agree we should have more. Rammus approves more AP/AR items

no i dont, that wasnt the point. there isnt specific items i have in mind, there is just a strong lack in this category

Honor333

11-05-2012

Quote:
Raabemaster:
you are supposed to make a choice between damage and durability at some point, not have them both always come together

there are 4 items with health + ap and 3 with mr + ap

there are 3 with armor + ad, 2 with health + ad, and only 1 of mr + ad, which there also needs to be more of (mr + ad)

should be at least 3 good choices of each. pigeon holes are bad

MajorSwain

02-01-2013

NECROMANCY!

Behold, the new Armguard/Zhonya's. Armor plus AP. AP Malphite and AP Rammus Coming Soon to a Rift near you.

itsbigfoot

02-03-2013

Quote:
Honor333:
now i know what you guys are going to say, we already have one, how many more could you possibly want? but well, more. i want more.

you already have 2, and ap carries already have so much more itemization options than everyone else