more armor + ap items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Honor333

Member

11-05-2012

now i know what you guys are going to say, we already have one, how many more could you possibly want? but well, more. i want more.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RockJockey

Senior Member

11-05-2012

So no intention of suggesting a new item?

I agree we should have more. Rammus approves more AP/AR items


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raabemaster

Senior Member

11-05-2012

you are supposed to make a choice between damage and durability at some point, not have them both always come together


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Honor333

Member

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockJockey View Post
So no intention of suggesting a new item?

I agree we should have more. Rammus approves more AP/AR items
no i dont, that wasnt the point. there isnt specific items i have in mind, there is just a strong lack in this category


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Honor333

Member

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raabemaster View Post
you are supposed to make a choice between damage and durability at some point, not have them both always come together

there are 4 items with health + ap and 3 with mr + ap

there are 3 with armor + ad, 2 with health + ad, and only 1 of mr + ad, which there also needs to be more of (mr + ad)

should be at least 3 good choices of each. pigeon holes are bad


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MajorSwain

Senior Member

02-01-2013

NECROMANCY!

Behold, the new Armguard/Zhonya's. Armor plus AP. AP Malphite and AP Rammus Coming Soon to a Rift near you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

itsbigfoot

Senior Member

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honor333 View Post
now i know what you guys are going to say, we already have one, how many more could you possibly want? but well, more. i want more.
you already have 2, and ap carries already have so much more itemization options than everyone else