Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Login Queue - Explained

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ieaturballs

11-18-2012

I would have no problem with a 5 Minutes Queue. But 1. the fact, that its already trying to login for more then 1 hour and still got no single place yet, is very hard. BUT the ****in trolling of the ''Over 9000'' Queue is making me very angry! I feel really tricked by an bad ass, everytime i read this. For example, ''More Than 9000'' would be ok. But the ''Over 9000'' troll, is just bad ass, seriously, delete that, please!

Greetings,

Evangelene

11-18-2012

Just out of curiosity is there a bug associated with this login time? Because i logged in yesterday a few times and had no more than 10 mins each time and had about 5 mins just after nami went up!
Doesn't make sense that the servers would have a consistently high login time a few days after the patch rather than immediately following it going live!
(It's been about 2-3 hours all day AEST)
I agree that the idling thing everyone is talking about would be a good idea at times like this, maybe only implement it for a few days after a big patch but i think 1 hour or even 1.5 is more than long enough to allow people to sit logged in at busy times!

Small Sized Sack

11-18-2012

I'm on hour 16 in the login queue.
Why?

Stark Midnight

11-18-2012

Simple solution, make it so a PBE account has to be linked to a lv 30 regular account and that bans on one applies to both.

Creeper in a Van

11-18-2012

Can you please kick people off the server for being idle? Their inactiveness prevents any sort of bug testing from happening.

needpeaches

11-18-2012

Thank you for addressing this problem, I am glad that Riot is acknowledging the problem, and hopefully a solution can be found. My only problem is the fact that these log in que's were not a problem until recently, which means that the news of the PBE has been spreading. What I would suggest is to let only people in who actually contribute and write about any bugs or fixes that need to be done to any champion, not only the new ones. The people who actually play PBE, like myself, when the new champion comes out on the main servers and PBE basically becomes a ghost town, should have somewhat of a priority in login que. I do not know if that is possible, but those are my 2 cents about the subject.

epicfilmore

11-18-2012

Quote:
needpeaches:
Thank you for addressing this problem, I am glad that Riot is acknowledging the problem, and hopefully a solution can be found. My only problem is the fact that these log in que's were not a problem until recently, which means that the news of the PBE has been spreading. What I would suggest is to let only people in who actually contribute and write about any bugs or fixes that need to be done to any champion, not only the new ones. The people who actually play PBE, like myself, when the new champion comes out on the main servers and PBE basically becomes a ghost town, should have somewhat of a priority in login que. I do not know if that is possible, but those are my 2 cents about the subject.

they wont put in a priority kind of thing because it would favour some players over other which has been asked about some stuff in the past and has been shot down they feel that everyone should have an equal time or w/e it is that this would be brought up in or for so please everyone dont post stuff like those because it wont happen. i have no intention of being rude this is just what i have to say in general with this being an example

TheBakerman

11-18-2012

So much productivity going on lately.

JK no one can log in.

ploki122

11-18-2012

Quote:
TheBakerman:
So much productivity going on lately.

JK no one can log in.

And yet, there has never been as many people logged in...

Kise

Recruiter

11-18-2012

This is BULLLLSHIIIIIT