Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Login Queue - Explained

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cellerrose

11-06-2012

hmm it is a small issue..though i did get a penelty for being reported For DC based on these issues.but none the less..please take your time on fixing all problems and issues♥

Blinding Shadows

11-06-2012

vLemon, you are quickly becoming my favorite Red on these PBE forums because you take the time to address the community on the work that is being done behind the scenes and what Riot is doing to quickly fix these issues. I appreciate it! (Also for those of us who have been on the forums for a while can all say we knew when you were a player who posted bug reports )

Kujo Jotaro

11-07-2012

Quote:
Geminus:
So then start putting some sort of timer on accounts. You have to play a certain amount of hours a week on PBE or your account gets suspended.

That might not be a good solution, I myself had no internet access for a while and worried about my pbe account being suspended as I actually cared for it. Also what about times when you can't login to play at all.. such as right now

instantdefeat

11-07-2012

ok i finally login in and t say loading chat then it freezes and crashes but it was working fine 4 hours ago

WeezelD

Recruiter

11-07-2012

Quote:
vLemon:

As long as people aren’t logging off, the login queue will remain stagnant and this is why many of you get stuck in a specific position for extended time periods.

I had raised a separate thread specifically on this issue. Since there is only a timeout of inactivity in game and not in the client itself, it basically means that once you get in, you can stay logged without actually playing and take up a spot for others who want to. Effectively, you can hold your place on PBE as long as you want.

Any chance that can be looked at or have a scheduled restart nightly or something?

With the decreased number of spots, its more important here than on public.

Erotic Asphyxia

Recruiter

11-08-2012

Congrats on becoming a red vLemon!

Shadowsaint

11-08-2012

People come there to get free content? I thought this game was free?

Zunder

11-08-2012

I can dig it.

DanSparrow

11-09-2012

One of the consequences of letting almost everyone play on PBE, instead only good players who would actually give some feedback :/

Mr Rusty Zipper

11-10-2012

i tink they should make an idle timer of 10 minutes after 10 minutes it automatically logs you out, that would free up quite a bit of spots for other players to get onto the pbe.