Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Login Queue - Explained

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MV101

Recruiter

11-18-2012

It's a 2 hour queue on average.

Nyciax

11-18-2012

Thank you for sharing.

cokemonkey

11-18-2012

Mine always gets stuck at a number and it never advances, usually 4073 or 4037. What's happening?

DarthPancake

11-18-2012

Thought i'd try and be sneaky and get on late at night..nope...I managed to get to like 2.3k in queue then nothing :< So sad..never had this issue before...Was looking forward to testing nami and new nid build.

MetrikBound

11-18-2012

****er

IS1028f9d39ec492e16485e

11-19-2012

My queue numbers are moving now atleast, my position in queue is right now ~5000 but it takes awhile.

EDIT: Okay, my position in queue became 0 eventually and I was ready to be logged in but then it says that the servers are currently busy. Now it's just ridiculous and not working at all even if you do wait.

Oslion

11-19-2012

If only the PBE had stayed that little secret

FSN Shirou Emiya

11-19-2012

I don't understand? Are people just leaving their PBE Open 24/7 or something?

Why the heck do I have to wait well over an hour to even get on the PBE? It doesn't matter what time of day it is, be it midnight or morning - it'll always have a queue that says it'll take 15 - 20 minutes that actually takes well over an hour.

I've never had this issue before, did you guys make the servers even smaller or something? Only allow 100 people at once? Because this is crazy dumb.

Zaenos

11-19-2012

It has gotten to be kind of rediculous. :-/ Not the way the que works, but that there are this many people in the first place.

As I understand it, PBE signups have been suspended due to the huge flow of people.

What if the signups were reopened, but users who do not sign in regularly, or alternatively, who do not post feedback on the PBE forums have their accounts automatically suspended for a period of time? This might help prune out those who are just using the PBE for personal purposes, while opening it up again to more genuine testers.

The one complication I could see could be a flood of secondary account-making to bypass suspensions.

The previous suggestions of idle-kicking is even better, provided idlers actually are a significant part of the problem.

Archmage Ilmryn

11-19-2012

In relation to the login queue, do you think you could set the game up so that we can have the pbe and live clients open at the same time? A lot of us would like to be able to play league while we wait for the login queue...