I want to make Champions for League of Legends

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Absolute 42

11-27-2012

The one with the eyeball (leer-vo) is awesome! I like the non-human champs best.

Metallize

11-27-2012

I love Murdok. I love that wolf and I would like to see a gameplay of it.

Zerocaliber

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

@Izzabelle - I had sent you an add on game, not sure if you got it. I was wondering if you would be interested in actively designing some champion concepts for the game my team and I are working on. It can't hurt and would help you build your portfolio, right? Well, at the very least, give me a chat with you sometime. Otherwise, great artwork and good luck with your endeavors to eventually apply to Riot!

iainB85

11-27-2012

Riot has their champions pre-defined for the next half year at least. The fact that they even have a champion suggestion forum is pretty irresponsible by them... it should be renamed to "Fan Champions" or something less misleading like they'd ever actually make a fan champion.

Axis the Dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

An Earthsmith sounds pretty badass.

I AM AN EARTHBENDER

Kdm10

11-27-2012

My favorite is rhyodacite.

Izzabelle

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerocaliber View Post
@Izzabelle - I had sent you an add on game, not sure if you got it. I was wondering if you would be interested in actively designing some champion concepts for the game my team and I are working on. It can't hurt and would help you build your portfolio, right? Well, at the very least, give me a chat with you sometime. Otherwise, great artwork and good luck with your endeavors to eventually apply to Riot!
Sorry dude. Not adding in game anymore, and I don't take requests. I am working on some portfolio stuff -- which is why more revisions haven't gone up.

Izzabelle

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by epicflyman View Post
-----
Castor/Pollux - I envisioned him as a single Yordle, originally Castor, but was tainted by the Void, turning him into Pollux (hence the purple color scheme?). Keeping with the idea that he is a young yordle, I tried to make some of the abilities playful. I see him as a mid or support champ, and made his kit to match. His ultimate is automatically learned at level 1, but has a 20 second CD (meaning players can't instantly switch back and forth. This is a balancing thing, he'd be OP otherwise). I used to main Teemo, so I have have a special affinity for Yordles.

--Passive-- Aspiration - Castor gains bonus armor and MR per level. Pollux gains bonus AP per level.

--Q-- Zing/Zang - Castor buffs himself or an ally, granting them a shield that zaps nearby enemies, dealing magic damage. Pollux sends a bolt of void energy at an enemy, reducing armor and MR, and inflicting a 2 second DOT.

--W-- Whoosh/No Whoosh - Castor heals himself or an ally, granting them a short speed boost (a la Kayle?). Pollux attempts to mimic Malzahar's null zone, but instead summons a square zone that slows enemies, silencing them if they remain on top of it for more than 3 seconds.

--E-- Surprise/Ambush - Castor plants a "water-bomb" on a short timer. When it explodes, it deals magic damage and grants vision on enemies hit. Pollux plants a "void-balloon" that is also on a short timer. (I was thinking 20 seconds, at rank 5) Both are activated either when the timer runs out, or when a champion comes within range. Neither are stealthed like teemo's shrooms.

--R-- Taint/Purify - Castor stealths for .5 seconds, becoming Pollux when he reappears. And vice-versa.

Let me know what you think!
I love this a lot.

Izzabelle

11-28-2012

bump

Izzabelle

11-29-2012

Possible new champ tonight.