I want to make Champions for League of Legends

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Izzabelle

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Midget View Post
Why not just put her in full armor? It would look my better in my opinion.
I wanted the focus to be on her arms and back -- since she's meant to punch and slam opponents fiercely. The lack of armor at the center of her is to represent that she's fast when she fights. So she's not necessarily a tank, which comes across more if i were to have her in full armor.

OH NO ITS LU BU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

WORDS!
Glorious words that I critique. Allow me to be critical while giving you ideas to better flesh out your characters.

Quote:
001) Leer-Vo is a Void champion based on a Beholder. I envisioned him to be a support that focuses on aggressive map control, gained by attaining vision by various means. He's weak and sinister, and is in Valoran to scout our weaknesses in preparation for an invasion.
The champions that hail from the Void all have similar naming conventions that should be taken into consideration when making a void champ. Lots of the letter K for the creatures, where the humans have names that ape common Arabic names a la Kassadin/Saladin and Malzahar/Balthazar. Also, the void creatures tend to mimic insects in their design. i love the lovecraftian eyeball tentacle monster, though.

Quote:
002) Quinn is an Ionian survivor of the Noxus purging. Specifically, she's a survivor from an attack led by Riven, and holds a grudge against her -- and doesn't care about Riven's newfound path of redemption. I thought of her as a fighter utilizing heavy punches and slams that are super charged by the generators on her back. Tons of damage basically.
Quinn is a solid name but if I recall most of Ionia has very esoteric names(I could be wrong) master Yi, Irelia, etc etc. I like the idea of a puncher tho. Great idea.

Ibuki Suika

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

I love the girl she looks awesome :O

Izzabelle

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH NO ITS LU BU View Post
The champions that hail from the Void all have similar naming conventions that should be taken into consideration when making a void champ. Lots of the letter K for the creatures, where the humans have names that ape common Arabic names a la Kassadin/Saladin and Malzahar/Balthazar. Also, the void creatures tend to mimic insects in their design.
I was unaware of this! Thank you! I will consult you on future Void names.

Morcert

11-05-2012

Those seem like really fun concepts to play! support this!

alpha quail

11-05-2012

I would love to see the second one have a Martin Zigmarl air pressure combat style.

AA is a punch that sends a tiny pressure blast from the fist.
One ability is a pressure thruster that boosts her forward and drags enemies along (akin to shyv ult).
One ability is an AoE pressure cone that raises armor and knocks nearby enemies back.
One is a long range air shot with a slight slow attached.
Ult is a meteor slam kinda thing. Just crashing down onto a spot and unloading a giant AoE nuke.

OH NO ITS LU BU

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzabelle View Post
I was unaware of this! Thank you! I will consult you on future Void names.
No need, I will find you!

*ninja smoke bomb*

Axelios

11-05-2012

We are witnessing the birth of a new hero.

Izzabelle

11-05-2012

Because of the great response to this thread right off the bat -- I'll be putting another champ up tonight

Izzabelle

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morcert View Post
Those seem like really fun concepts to play! support this!
thanks!