I want to make Champions for League of Legends

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wytemajyk

11-15-2012

You're amazing. keep up the good work

ploki122

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokenerd View Post
So effectively you changed around a few words and copied the rest. not cool man. Come up with your own ideas if you have an opinon about something.
lol? i created a brand new ult and innate, revamped the Q removing the slow, and adding a stack system, I tweaked the W.... Only E is still the same... But if you actually feel offended and think i'm only trying to steal your credits, I can remove it... I simply don't understand what you're getting so flustered over...

pokenerd

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ploki122 View Post
lol? i created a brand new ult and innate, revamped the Q removing the slow, and adding a stack system, I tweaked the W.... Only E is still the same... But if you actually feel offended and think i'm only trying to steal your credits, I can remove it... I simply don't understand what you're getting so flustered over...
I'm not all that flustered, but if you changing someone elses work as a suggestion it might be better to say It might be nice if the passive did this and the ult did this, instead of saying i liked these parts, and changed the rest.

ploki122

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokenerd View Post
I'm not all that flustered, but if you changing someone elses work as a suggestion it might be better to say It might be nice if the passive did this and the ult did this, instead of saying i liked these parts, and changed the rest.
I couldn't really say I prefer X/Y over Z/W... our kit aren't even centered around the same goal... What do you want me to say?
I honestly think the kit would be better if it gave a poison/acid/injections/drugs/bacteries AKA chemistry feel? of course it does, that's the point of the champion...
I prefer the champ without CC? well.... what are you gonna do aout it? nothing, it's your kit and you like it as you created it...
I think that Q would be better with stacks? once again it's a pure design decision...

I created a new kit "from scratch" (highlight the quotes there) because that way we can actually compare them, see what kit appeals the most, and I can see what the kit looks like when it is complete with my changes, meaning I can tweak those changes...

Btw, I changed it now, so you can sleep easy.

Izzabelle

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinman777 View Post
lawsuits inc

Shuma Gorath from Marvel comics
dat steel pokemon(aggron?) from Gamefreaks
Janna,,,,yep
Rider from Fate/Zero
Weapon Merchant from RE4

It's k if you are inspired by them but dont rip em off
idk whether to pity you, question your eyesight, or be skeptical about how much you know about copyright law.

For reference, please see League of Legends champions; Fizz, Veigar, Warwick, Vayne, Malphite, Maokai (to name a few).

There's a difference between stealing & infringing on copyright law, and filling an archetype.

RebirthAngel

11-16-2012

i like the blue souls girl :3

ploki122

11-17-2012

mandatory 1-day-old-thread bump

VV0VV

11-17-2012

ugly art concepts , go to minecraft forums

Buffy Wayne

11-17-2012

Nice drawings. Upvoted.

ploki122

11-18-2012

once again