Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I want to make Champions for League of Legends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ploki122

11-11-2012

Quote:
Izzabelle:
thank you much! It's my dream to work for Riot Games in their art department. But I can't man mode an application just yet. So I'll just keep refining what I do.

Just man-mode and do it... What the worst that can happen? they will tell you where you're lacking the most and what to work on? and the the next time you apply, better, they will see you are actually very interested and still growing? that's probably a terribad situation... Of course, if you aren't in a close vicinity, it might be more troublesome...

Quote:
Izzabelle:
I'm riding a grey line of the forums as far as the topic of the thread is. I'm also not "submitting" these champions for use. I'm just posting concepts, and refining my work -- and most of all, sharing my dream with the community.

Actually you aren't really on a grey line, what you are doing is clearly art (ironstylus isn't a designer in any ways, she still develop kickass concept arts)

EDIT: can't forget about the newest updates...
About Quinn... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER ARMS?!?!?! O.O, otherwise, her kit is slowly taking form in my mind, and she will be able to orbit her opponent with her ult *spoil* *spoil*
About Sheele, I really like the first one better... the new cloak is simply hiding his detail... he went from a toxic man, to a shady guy... no more plating/implants that make him look as if he had corroded himself, it now isn't clear that his back is hunched (could be something under the cape), you removed the fact that he is hairless, and added a vial that looks like a scroll (because of something on his wrist). So yeah, I honestly prefer my toxic guy "butt naked". The bear kit and Quinn's kit are on their way.

BaneRain

Recruiter

11-11-2012

Quote:
zOrritOh:
Checked this post and I just REALLY want a dual champ like the yordles.

Freaking amazing.

Was thinking about that yordle guy. I think the concept of a schizo yordle is pretty cool. I'd give him a bit of a dr jekyll/mr hyde vibe.

Izzabelle

11-11-2012

Quote:
ploki122:
EDIT: can't forget about the newest updates...
About Quinn... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER ARMS?!?!?!.

Actually her arms haven't changed at all. They're just shown as how they look in different views, and represent how you might build the model. They can still be argued as mechanical augments, or just really awesome battle gauntlets.

ploki122

11-11-2012

Quote:
Izzabelle:
Actually her arms haven't changed at all. They're just shown as how they look in different views, and represent how you might build the model. They can still be argued as mechanical augments, or just really awesome battle gauntlets.

yeah, wasn't really a complaint... it's just that (afaik) no one expected them to be implants... I expected mechanically enhanced... but this is also fine

Izzabelle

11-11-2012

Quote:
ploki122:
yeah, wasn't really a complaint... it's just that (afaik) no one expected them to be implants... I expected mechanically enhanced... but this is also fine

I think there was something in one of the first 20 pages where someone thought they could have been prosthetics. As in, Quinn has no actual arms as part of the aftermath of Riven's assault, and now that noise is all hextech awesomeness seeking revenge...

Izzabelle

11-11-2012

Quote:
SnesController:
Don't think I don't see what you did there. You can't hide from me, Homestuck!

I'll leave this here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gemini_%28constellation%29

IS1c4d0c584523e580653b4

11-12-2012

Like the revised version of Sheele even more now!
You've removed the retro/steampunk? elements which I didn't fancy, especially the exhaust pipes (no offence, I dislike retro/steampunk in general and refuse to play Blitz and Orianna just because of it), and given him (her?) a traditional caster robe, more awesome rune-ribbons and ragged ribbons hanging from the shoulder pads, and to top it off: a hood!
I really like the overall look of him; the more gritty and ragged look and feel and and the sparse use of colour all speak to me.

We are still lacking a traditional evil cowled caster in the league, and if it's a support it's even better!

An Upset Zombie

11-12-2012

I have this thread bookmarked and check up on it every once in awhile, the art just keeps on impressing.

I really hope you get the job you want!

BKarner

Recruiter

11-12-2012

These look really, really good. It'd be interesting to see them in game.

Flytrap

11-12-2012

Danielle looks awesome.