I want to make Champions for League of Legends

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Izzabelle

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meiu View Post
Looks like two of those were just copies of Thran and Shuma-Gorath...
Leer-vo is quite different from Shuma right now. A lot of people just get caught up on tentacles + 1 eye. It's comparatively like getting hung up on Diana being just Riven -- because they're both girls that use swords.

I tried searching for Thran... but turned up a number of things I couldn't actually compare -- can you elaborate? I could use the info to revise the champion in question.

Izzabelle

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGVariety View Post
I'd totally love Scheele; but did you change his description ? I could've sworn a few days ago how he'd have poison-relating abilities and whatnot and would work best in a poison team comp :P
Yes, I did change his lore. He technically can still have the previous abilities based on his information -- I was just a lot less specific about it to avoid too close of a comparison with Singed.

He should "appear" to play totally different, but I want to make the gap between the two champions a little further.

Duriel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

i look forward to seeing improved work from you, hopefully you do get picked up as an intern or maybe get an entry level job for champion design and concepts

Vrukiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Ahoy! Just wanted to say good luck, and I really like the idea of Quinn. There are definitely some champions in the league that make you feel powerful (ie Riven when you slam down onto the ground), but sometimes there's just no substitute for giving someone (or the ground) a good ol' slug in the face; yes, I enjoy slugging the ground in the face. Not to mention Riven's basically my favorite, so anyone tied to her would be awesome. Anywho, best of luck! Shoot for the stars.

Izzabelle

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyko View Post
i look forward to seeing improved work from you, hopefully you do get picked up as an intern or maybe get an entry level job for champion design and concepts
yay dreams!

Izzabelle

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrukiel View Post
Ahoy! Just wanted to say good luck, and I really like the idea of Quinn. There are definitely some champions in the league that make you feel powerful (ie Riven when you slam down onto the ground), but sometimes there's just no substitute for giving someone (or the ground) a good ol' slug in the face; yes, I enjoy slugging the ground in the face. Not to mention Riven's basically my favorite, so anyone tied to her would be awesome. Anywho, best of luck! Shoot for the stars.
thanks man. and I agree about Quinn. Sometimes you just need to supercharge punch something into orbit.

BaneRain

11-11-2012

I came up with this idea while ago about a wasp champ that's related to skarner. Don't have many details about him other than a potential ult but if ever it's a concept you'd like to develop, feel free to do so

j c0le

11-11-2012

lol this guy's drawnings are ljust like riots minus a few features here and there....lol

BaneRain

11-11-2012

ok hella jeff

zOrritOh

11-11-2012

Checked this post and I just REALLY want a dual champ like the yordles.

Freaking amazing.