Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


I want to make Champions for League of Legends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrimsonDawn

Senior Member

11-11-2012

I get bored and make skill sets, you mind if I use your ideas and mesh them together for beautiful babies? I'd even post them for you if you wanted. <3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Izzabelle

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Quote:
CrimsonDawn:
I get bored and make skill sets, you mind if I use your ideas and mesh them together for beautiful babies? I'd even post them for you if you wanted. <3


do it. a lot of others are, and it entertains me greatly to see how exactly they think these champs play.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SnoH

Junior Member

11-11-2012

Am I the only one who immediately thought Shuma Gorath when they looked at the art for Leer-Vo?

http://dailypop.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/shuma-gorath.jpg

Awesome concepts BTW OP.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pokenerd

Member

11-11-2012

Would you draw a champion based on someone else's skill set, because I think the key thing at riot would be that concepts come from anywhere (design art or skillset developers or w/e), and I have some champions designed I would love to see visualised (I suck at art so bad).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keybläder

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Really wish I had this talent and materials to draw like you do, I have so many awesome ideas for champions, but lack the artistic power :'(


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Izzabelle

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Quote:
SnoH1:
Am I the only one who immediately thought Shuma Gorath when they looked at the art for Leer-Vo?

http://dailypop.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/shuma-gorath.jpg

Awesome concepts BTW OP.


No, there's like... 20 pages of people that randomly say that (more comments before the revision, less after)

Thanks ^_^


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Izzabelle

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Quote:
pokenerd:
Would you draw a champion based on someone else's skill set, because I think the key thing at riot would be that concepts come from anywhere (design art or skillset developers or w/e), and I have some champions designed I would love to see visualised (I suck at art so bad).


Not taking request at the moment -- but I think I could handle designing a concept pulled from a skill set. Might even be easier than what I'm doing now, which is basically taking an area from the lore and going "go champ go!"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Izzabelle

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Just so everyone knows -- this thread probably has an incoming Parrot.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pawstruck

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Some of these are really good. I am a fan of the "play two characters at once"-style transform champs.

+1

P.S.: Finish college!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Izzabelle

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Quote:
Pawstruck:
P.S.: Finish college!


I will when I have the moneys! ; ;