I want to make Champions for League of Legends

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrimsonDawn

11-11-2012

I get bored and make skill sets, you mind if I use your ideas and mesh them together for beautiful babies? I'd even post them for you if you wanted. <3

Izzabelle

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonDawn View Post
I get bored and make skill sets, you mind if I use your ideas and mesh them together for beautiful babies? I'd even post them for you if you wanted. <3
do it. a lot of others are, and it entertains me greatly to see how exactly they think these champs play.

SnoH

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Am I the only one who immediately thought Shuma Gorath when they looked at the art for Leer-Vo?

http://dailypop.files.wordpress.com/...uma-gorath.jpg

Awesome concepts BTW OP.

pokenerd

11-11-2012

Would you draw a champion based on someone else's skill set, because I think the key thing at riot would be that concepts come from anywhere (design art or skillset developers or w/e), and I have some champions designed I would love to see visualised (I suck at art so bad).

Keybl├Ąder

11-11-2012

Really wish I had this talent and materials to draw like you do, I have so many awesome ideas for champions, but lack the artistic power :'(

Izzabelle

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoH1 View Post
Am I the only one who immediately thought Shuma Gorath when they looked at the art for Leer-Vo?

http://dailypop.files.wordpress.com/...uma-gorath.jpg

Awesome concepts BTW OP.
No, there's like... 20 pages of people that randomly say that (more comments before the revision, less after)

Thanks ^_^

Izzabelle

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokenerd View Post
Would you draw a champion based on someone else's skill set, because I think the key thing at riot would be that concepts come from anywhere (design art or skillset developers or w/e), and I have some champions designed I would love to see visualised (I suck at art so bad).
Not taking request at the moment -- but I think I could handle designing a concept pulled from a skill set. Might even be easier than what I'm doing now, which is basically taking an area from the lore and going "go champ go!"

Izzabelle

11-11-2012

Just so everyone knows -- this thread probably has an incoming Parrot.

Pawstruck

11-11-2012

Some of these are really good. I am a fan of the "play two characters at once"-style transform champs.

+1

P.S.: Finish college!

Izzabelle

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawstruck View Post
P.S.: Finish college!
I will when I have the moneys! ; ;