Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I want to make Champions for League of Legends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Erotic Asphyxia

Recruiter

11-11-2012

These concepts are awesome. I especially enjoy concept 1 and 3. They would fit my style of gameplay

Izzabelle

11-11-2012

Quote:
Asmodeuss1990:
These concepts are awesome. I especially enjoy concept 1 and 3. They would fit my style of gameplay

great! there's going to be a few more champions like this coming soon -- they're just not out of the Photoshop just yet.

mightypimmy

11-11-2012

nice pics

Ansaa

11-11-2012

That new pic (The dude with the bear) looks like Gragas lost alot of weight and skin. And got a bear?

Izzabelle

11-11-2012

Quote:
Ansaa:
That new pic (The dude with the bear) looks like Gragas lost alot of weight and skin. And got a bear?

lol, he gave up drinking for Worg training

Keybläder

11-11-2012

These are great man I love all of them! Best of luck to you!

PussPounder Esq

11-11-2012

The rock rhino the grizzly man and the tall slender hunchback monks. I want their names. They are legit.

Izzabelle

11-11-2012

Quote:
Keybläder:
These are great man I love all of them! Best of luck to you!

thank you very much

Commander Pony

11-11-2012

Isnt there like, a forum made exactly for this?

BTW I dont think that Riot has EVER created a champion suggested by a regular user, they are just too many, they get like over 30 daily submissions.

Izzabelle

11-11-2012

Quote:
Commander Pony:
Isnt there like, a forum made exactly for this?

BTW I dont think that Riot has EVER created a champion suggested by a regular user, they are just too many, they get like over 30 daily submissions.

I'm riding a grey line of the forums as far as the topic of the thread is. I'm also not "submitting" these champions for use. I'm just posting concepts, and refining my work -- and most of all, sharing my dream with the community.