I want to make Champions for League of Legends

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrGutWrench

11-11-2012

Some of them look like they came from BL2.

Izzabelle

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGutWrench View Post
Some of them look like they came from BL2.
really? Is that because of my art style, or do some of them look like actual characters in BL2?

Taria05

11-11-2012

Honestly I don't like Scheele, I don't understand what he's supposed to be at a first glance, and he doesn't really fit into some kind of legendary stereotype. The closest thing I could compare him too is Urgot, but Scheele isn't even some messed-up looking scary monster. He looks more like he should be a shopkeer than a champion. Even singed who's all burnt up looks like someone who's going to run into you face and do scary things.

Izzabelle

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taria05 View Post
Honestly I don't like Scheele, I don't understand what he's supposed to be at a first glance, and he doesn't really fit into some kind of legendary stereotype. The closest thing I could compare him too is Urgot, but Scheele isn't even some messed-up looking scary monster. He looks more like he should be a shopkeer than a champion. Even singed who's all burnt up looks like someone who's going to run into you face and do scary things.
I think he's getting there. Yellow is iconic of sickness and disease almost as much as green is -- but it also gets across an idea of uncomfortableness. The vials around him suggest he's a chemist and works with disease/poison/potions. He's cloaked now, giving him more of a "mage" feel, so there would be no confusion -- this is not a tank character. Other visual cues are the black/grey saturated cloak being more icon of the grim reaper (while still removing himself from Karthus). Add a color-friendly gas mask, and the character's whole begins to shape. As for him being "legendary" -- that's all how you perceive him. For example; I don't see Teemo or Lulu as particularly threatening based on looks. And a kit would go far to solidify his place as a potential League member.

Not that this thread realistically assumes these champs will be made though. They're just concepts.

Izzabelle

11-11-2012

Revised Danielle.

Izzabelle

11-11-2012

Ok. going to bed. Got a lot done. I have work today -- but afterwards, I'll see if I can get the Castor Pollux revision up.

Wintersfall

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

I am really loving some of these concepts. Alot of them are quite different from what has been seen in LoL.

Oh and bump for muffins!

Rivayne

11-11-2012

I would pubstomp Quinn 10/10 games as Riven.

Anyways nice art.

Walram Amani

11-11-2012

Holy sh- I thought Quinn was wearing power gauntlets. What happened to her arms oAo

Sondalas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Bump 'cause awesome thread, and FOR GREAT TOOOORMENT.