I want to make Champions for League of Legends

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Talesdro

11-09-2012

marry me

jk,but nice work.Keep it up!

Izzabelle

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talesdro View Post
marry me

jk,but nice work.Keep it up!
lol thanks for your support.

TheLazyGent

11-09-2012

I really like Quinn's and Castor/Pollux designs. Thou Quinn's home nation doesn't suit her design, Ionia is mostly a samurai and ninja type of country, such as Shen, Master Yi, and Irelia. Quinn looks more like someone from Zaun (Singed and Mundo are examples of Zaun characters). That's just a nitpick, but there you go. Your art in general is still good, and a few of the designs are quite cute.

Izzabelle

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLazyGent View Post
I really like Quinn's and Castor/Pollux designs. Thou Quinn's home nation doesn't suit her design, Ionia is mostly a samurai and ninja type of country, such as Shen, Master Yi, and Irelia. Quinn looks more like someone from Zaun (Singed and Mundo are examples of Zaun characters). That's just a nitpick, but there you go. Your art in general is still good, and a few of the designs are quite cute.
She's a hand to hand fighter. Like a monk. I agree, her design is a little too Zaun right now, and she might be in store for a 2nd revision (though not soon). I'm thinking of dropping the generators and altering the color of her arms and feet to make those areas more "stone" than they are "bronze" or "brass". I still do like her after the revision though, so I' m a little reluctant to change her so soon -- until I get more feedback about possible changes, she'll stay as is.

Alphonsio

11-09-2012

These are some cool ideas, my friend! I can say I'd like to see some of your flavor in future champions.

+1.

Taria05

11-09-2012

Meet Murdock, he's a tanky counter junglerer, meant to invade early and become a tanky monster later. The core aspect of his design revolves around his pet Larsa, without her he is severly crippled but not quite useless (to avoid pet focus). Murdock hinges on attack damage and tankiness. The more attack damage you build the more damage your spells and pet will deal, making you very scary in 1v1. However, if you build health it makes both you and your pet tankier, making you more helpful for the team in late game teamfights. The key to play Murdock well is knowing when to tank damage and throw out his CC, and knowing when to drop your defenses and go for all out offense.

Murdock: the Ranger

Stats
Health: 425 (+90)
Health Regen: 7.0 (+1.0)
Alliance: 35/50/65/80% Max HP
Alliance Regen: 1% per second
Range: 125
Attack Damage: 55 (+3.7)
Attack Speed: 0.638 (+3.4%)
Armor: 15 (+3)
Magic Resist: 30 (+1.25)
Movement Speed: 325

Abilities
(Innate) Beast Mastery
Murdock is able to summon his loyal companion, Larsa, to assist him combat. All of Murdock’s abilities gain an extra effect while Larsa is summoned at the price of an alliance cost.

[Q] Frontline Stomp
Range (Larsa): 625
Cost: 10%
Cooldown: 7
Physical Damage: 80/120/160/200/240 (+20% Bonus AD)
Physical Damage (Larsa): 40/95/150/205/260 (+80% Bonus AD)
Slow/Reduction: 15/20/25/30/35%
Diameter of AoE: 250
Skill Description: Murdock stomps onto the ground so powerfully that it shakes nearby foes, dealing damage up front and reducing attack speed for 3 seconds.
+Larsa Effect: Larsa dashes forward in a line precisely from the point Murdock is facing, dealing damage to all enemies she passes through. She stops at the first champion she strikes and applies a slow. If Larsa fails to contact an enemy champion she dashes back to Murdock.

[W] Wild Warrior
Cost: 5%
Cooldown: 10
Bonus Armor/AD: 10/15/20/25/30
Life Steal/Spell Vamp: 3/6/9/12/15%
Attack Speed (Larsa): 4/8/12/16/20%
Passive: Murdock gains bonus armor.
-Active: Murdock gains bonus attack damage, life steal, and spell vamp at the expense of his armor. While this ability is on cooldown Murdock does not benefit from the passive armor.
+Larsa Effect: Larsa gains bonus attack speed.

[E] Raucous Tackle
Range: 675
Cost: 20%
Cooldown: 9/8.5/8/7.5/7
Physical Damage: 45/80/115/150/185 (+40% Bonus AD)
Physical Damage (Larsa): 55/85/115/145/165 (+30% Bonus AD)
Diameter of AoE (Larsa): 500
Stun Duration: 2
Reveal Duration: 1
Skill Description: Murdock channels for .5 seconds, roaring viciously before leaping forwards with wild abandon, dealing damage to all enemies in his path. He stops at the first damage he crashes into, applying stun.
+Larsa Effect: Larsa leaps to where Murdock lands and thrashes about the area wildly, dealing damage to all enemies and revealing any enemy champions with her keen senses.

[R] Summon: Larsa (Toggled)
Range: 1000
Cost: 3% per second
Physical Damage: 30/50/65/80% Current AD
Skill Description: If there is a bush within range that lacks any enemy vision, Murdock is able to summon Larsa out of the closest viable bush. While Larsa is summoned, passive regeneration of Alliance stops. Any time Larsa takes damage the amount of Alliance equal to that damage will be depleted. Larsa will actively attack Murdock’s target unless an ability is activated, but if Murdock dies or all Alliance is depleted Larsa becomes untargetable and flees the battle.

SonsofaBastages

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzabelle View Post
She's a hand to hand fighter. Like a monk. I agree, her design is a little too Zaun right now, and she might be in store for a 2nd revision (though not soon). I'm thinking of dropping the generators and altering the color of her arms and feet to make those areas more "stone" than they are "bronze" or "brass". I still do like her after the revision though, so I' m a little reluctant to change her so soon -- until I get more feedback about possible changes, she'll stay as is.
Personally I think you should just swap her to Zaun and really play up the steampunk/futuristic aspect of her. That's what makes her interesting imo

TheGreyeKnight

11-09-2012

hire this man!

Taria05

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonsofaBastages View Post
Personally I think you should just swap her to Zaun and really play up the steampunk/futuristic aspect of her. That's what makes her interesting imo
even if she's from Zaun she can still have the rivalry with Riven by being involved in the biological artilary somehow. I'd imagine Riven would not be too fond of that.

Izzabelle

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonsofaBastages View Post
I thought about it, but she seems to be more favorable for her lore, which puts her in a weird "wronged innocent rival of Riven" role. So I decided it would be best to keep her Ionian. The challenge now is keeping her image, while making her less Zaun in appearance.

I'm sure anyone creative enough could come up with connecting lore that explains her Ionian heritage, and Zaun appearance though.