I want to make Champions for League of Legends

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Izzabelle

02-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyToshi View Post
Bump.
thank you!

Izzabelle

02-28-2013

bump

Cytus

02-28-2013

Really liking how Shiori looks. Dancers are always fun. I find her more interesting than Katsumi to be quite honest.

Izzabelle

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cytus View Post
Really liking how Shiori looks. Dancers are always fun. I find her more interesting than Katsumi to be quite honest.
She came out much later, so she's got a bit more to her design process going for her. You'll like Shiori's revision, which will be posted Monday --- I've added a pattern to her garb.

MadridFC

02-28-2013

Challenge acepted, I was wondering about doing the same but more lore based, you my good sir, just won a new rival.

Forlon

02-28-2013

Hey man/woman/creature of the void, this stuff is great! Good luck to you when you apply!

Izzabelle

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadridFC View Post
Challenge acepted, I was wondering about doing the same but more lore based, you my good sir, just won a new rival.
cool

Tupples

02-28-2013

This is awesome!
I really hope you achieve your dream of being a rioter one day. And the Vi/Quinn coincidences are... awkward, to say the least.

Izzabelle

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaskForceWolf View Post
This is awesome!
I really hope you achieve your dream of being a rioter one day. And the Vi/Quinn coincidences are... awkward, to say the least.
yay dreams!

Yeah -- I came online when Surrender @20 had Vi's model posted and I was like "WTF". It was a crazy couple of days after that -- it was the time window in which the most reds posted

Woll lloW

02-28-2013

look cool but I find them too close to current champion, Leona, Riven, Rammus. They need to look different to each others. We can't put confusion ingame