Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I want to make Champions for League of Legends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Izzabelle

02-27-2013

Quote:
luckyToshi:
Bump.

thank you!

Izzabelle

02-28-2013

bump

Cytus

Recruiter

02-28-2013

Really liking how Shiori looks. Dancers are always fun. I find her more interesting than Katsumi to be quite honest.

Izzabelle

02-28-2013

Quote:
Cytus:
Really liking how Shiori looks. Dancers are always fun. I find her more interesting than Katsumi to be quite honest.

She came out much later, so she's got a bit more to her design process going for her. You'll like Shiori's revision, which will be posted Monday --- I've added a pattern to her garb.

MadridFC

02-28-2013

Challenge acepted, I was wondering about doing the same but more lore based, you my good sir, just won a new rival.

Forlon

02-28-2013

Hey man/woman/creature of the void, this stuff is great! Good luck to you when you apply!

Izzabelle

02-28-2013

Quote:
MadridFC:
Challenge acepted, I was wondering about doing the same but more lore based, you my good sir, just won a new rival.

cool

Tupples

02-28-2013

This is awesome!
I really hope you achieve your dream of being a rioter one day. And the Vi/Quinn coincidences are... awkward, to say the least.

Izzabelle

02-28-2013

Quote:
TaskForceWolf:
This is awesome!
I really hope you achieve your dream of being a rioter one day. And the Vi/Quinn coincidences are... awkward, to say the least.

yay dreams!

Yeah -- I came online when Surrender @20 had Vi's model posted and I was like "WTF". It was a crazy couple of days after that -- it was the time window in which the most reds posted

Woll lloW

02-28-2013

look cool but I find them too close to current champion, Leona, Riven, Rammus. They need to look different to each others. We can't put confusion ingame