I want to make Champions for League of Legends

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

taotico

02-12-2013

Izzabelle, I just wanted to with you luck on your dream of getting a job at Riot Games as an artist. I really admire what artists do, especially because I simply suck at drawing and everything art related. Good luck.

TAxels

02-12-2013

I've been following your stuff for a few months now and am always impressed with the quality of design and thoughtfulness of background and character. I really hope Riot asks you to become a designer or even just picks up some of your ideas. Good luck!

Izzabelle

02-12-2013

thanks guys!

Izzabelle

02-12-2013

Ok. Back from work -- firing up the photoshop to finish this weeks champ

Agrexis

02-12-2013

I find it hilarious how your Quinn was so much similar to Vi. And now has the same name as the Quinn that RIOT is producing. I bet the Parrot really got a kick when he saw her for the first time...

Izzabelle

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agrexis View Post
I find it hilarious how your Quinn was so much similar to Vi. And now has the same name as the Quinn that RIOT is producing. I bet the Parrot really got a kick when he saw her for the first time...
I'm still getting a kick out of it. Every now and again, someone turns up and still thinks that:
- Riot stole Quinn/Vi
- Riot and I collaborated on Quinn/Vi
- I'm a secret Rioter.

Happy coincidences, my friends. Happy coincidences.

Agrexis

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzabelle View Post
I'm still getting a kick out of it. Every now and again, someone turns up and still thinks that:
- Riot stole Quinn/Vi
- Riot and I collaborated on Quinn/Vi
- I'm a secret Rioter.

Happy coincidences, my friends. Happy coincidences.
Haha ikr. It's a good thing! That means your ideas are similar to the ones RIOT uses to develop their champs!

Rúbis

02-12-2013

absolutely love pakwa great art and concepts OP keep em coming

Averforge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

you know i rarely play Leona these days but that skin.... O.o i always love the mystical feeling you get from being..whats the word? imbued i believe? with magic. i mean its why i always choose the magic class in an rpg just the whole master of unknown arts things, the mystery and that skin makes me feel like Leona is one kick-ass mage id start playing her as my main support if that came out cuz holy cow that looks fantastic

Izzabelle

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DG Joker View Post
you know i rarely play Leona these days but that skin.... O.o i always love the mystical feeling you get from being..whats the word? imbued i believe? with magic. i mean its why i always choose the magic class in an rpg just the whole master of unknown arts things, the mystery and that skin makes me feel like Leona is one kick-ass mage id start playing her as my main support if that came out cuz holy cow that looks fantastic
Thanks! I'm glad to hear that Leona fans do indeed like it.

New champion posted. Concept map still in the works.