I want to make Champions for League of Legends

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hamburger Hooves

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numot View Post
Are you mad that Riot has used a name for one of your concepts? Already making in a post in the Quinn thread asking them to visit this thread again, show that the name existed before you used it, and of crouse asked them why they have not hired you yet. Great minds think alike. You have not only made a champ but a name for a champ now before any intel was given on either.

Why would she be mad? I would be excited, especially since many riot staff members have already commented on said character! If they did borrow the name, then it's a step in the right direction since Iz wants a job at riot. (I hope it's okay to call you Iz)

Izzabelle

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numot View Post
Are you mad that Riot has used a name for one of your concepts? Already making in a post in the Quinn thread asking them to visit this thread again, show that the name existed before you used it, and of crouse asked them why they have not hired you yet. Great minds think alike. You have not only made a champ but a name for a champ now before any intel was given on either.
I ain't even mad, brah

Riot using Quinn as the next champion's name -- that's a little more of a case of "what else could they choose?". Without making an exotic name, Quinn is just about all you have for Q names that are appealing to read.

They probably haven't hired me yet for many reasons; the first I could think of would be because I haven't applied yet. Here's some secondary reasons; my art may not be on par just yet with what they expect, I have no background in gaming (other than playing games), I live on the opposite side of the country.

I'll apply when I advance one more 'tier' in my work -- and let the pieces fall where they may.

Izzabelle

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburger Hooves View Post
(I hope it's okay to call you Iz)
This is fine. lol

Mr Ratz

02-08-2013

I am really happy you are continuing your work. Please don't stop and dont give up. I dont usually post here but I lurk every so often. And I can tell you that with the consistent work you have done, you have improved. I hope you do apply soon, as I believe they will he crazy to not call you for an interview. Please keep us updated.

Pizza on a Bun

02-08-2013

I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going.

The Soraka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

Please Hire her Riot,
She actually has interesting concepts that aren't rehashed nearly as much as the stuff you put out.

Izzabelle

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizza on a Bun View Post
I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going.
I lol'd

Uracle

02-08-2013

Initially looking at the picture of Bile I thought he was a girl
I just got Ezrealed

Izzabelle

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uracle View Post
Initially looking at the picture of Bile I thought he was a girl
I just got Ezrealed
sorry

ArcticSirius

02-10-2013

Haven't viewed this thread in awhile due to my laptop out for repairs. I love how Rebekah has the same name as a former classmate of mine except she had no 'h' in her name, she's blonde as well, and when she plays games takes the role of dmg/support lol.