I want to make Champions for League of Legends

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Walram Amani

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzabelle View Post
Yay for dreams!
Yeah! Also: I like your champions.

Izzabelle

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walram Amani View Post
Yeah! Also: I like your champions.
Thanks, hopefully your dreams come true!

Izzabelle

11-06-2012

Ok, I updated my original post with more infos. now I think I will go to bed.

Killermajaro

11-06-2012

I love the redhead girl ^^

Swanky

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Any tips on drawing? These are really good c:

Dorotheus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

I like the idea of Leer-Vo and being a support in general and having "aggressive" map awareness, without bringing much else to a fight, more of an experimental champion.
It'd be really cool to be able to drop Eyes as basically wards that work like Teemo Shrooms in the idea that they stock up. Being able to do something like Ashe's scout for long range with a long cooldown, and spawning flying eyes that could go mid range and last about as long as a Maokai sapling.

Quinn's design is pretty mediocre, but I love that lore.

Terradon is a cute little bugger, but I don't like it for league.

Castor and Pollux. YES. PLEASE! We really need a groundbreaking champion design like this. The 2 in one character was thought about before were, in mechanics, it basically boils down to something like controlling a pet, using R will actually make you focus on that champion. So say if you had your camera locked and hit R it'd switch to the other one of the two. But they both pull from the same mana/resource pool while having different health pools.
Having both of them being so similar isn't something I like though....what if you combined the idea of them with Terradon? Having a Yordle, and still being a Yordle but accidentally cursed by the other?
"In their Youth Castor polymorphed Pollux into a rock monster as a joke, but the magic would not come undone and eventually stuck Pollux in that state. They are still friends and now fight together" ...?

Also, would you be willing to draw one of my champions that I have created?

Wintersfall

11-06-2012

Bump for dreams!

Vert Saga

11-06-2012

Shuma-Gorath ! (purple version)

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...9&d=1352174356

LastLaughLol

11-06-2012

Theyre all really cool. But the Juggurnaut feel from the second one is epic! Id love to see it in the game

SummonerMan Matt

11-06-2012

Castor/Pollux

That is genius. Their Ult would be swapping control of each yordle. Seriously i love this idea.