I want to make Champions for League of Legends

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gaxxe

01-02-2013

Amazing work, I'm impressed I hope you get hired ^.^

Izzabelle

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savagry View Post
Anywho I hoped you like them and I'll continue to make kits for your champs if that is ok. Did you have any favorite of the kits I made? Also I would be honored if you accepted my friend request *bows deeply* Keep up the great work.
Fave is Itzel, cause she's currently my favorite concept I've illustrated so far. Major bias happening.

Izzabelle

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasia Lopez View Post
Riot why haven't you hired this person yet? so many cool champ ideas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaxxe View Post
Amazing work, I'm impressed I hope you get hired ^.^
Thanks guys

IS12a6435041c36e3214d49

01-04-2013

Done a kit for your terramancer Rhodes

Rhodes Stonewall, the Skysplitter

He's AP fighter/support.

Innate: Core of the Earth
-Grants bonus armor for a duration when he uses a spell. this has 10 seconds cooldown.

Q: Searing trail
- carves the ground with a trail of fire behind him. can cast Stalagmite.

Q: Stalagmite
- slams the ground, creating impassable earth spikes from the trail he created. Enemies caught by the trail will be knocked up, but the area they stand at will be passable.

W: Geo Rush
- Dash to a location, dealing physical damage upon travel. Trail will be created when Searing Trail is active.

E: Genesis Rock
- protects an ally or himself with four rocks, reducing incoming damage and deal magic damage in return, (Max:4 per enemy). Can cast Genesis Blast.

E: Genesis Blast
- shoots rocks in 4-directional way from protected target, dealing magic damage and slows them for a duration. Rock can be fired towards cursor. Has a special power on Rhodes himself when his ult is active.

R: Living Earth
-creates a field of floating rocks around him. Rhodes basic attack deals magic damage to enemies within his field, ally gain movement speed and his Genesis Blast will stop at the edge of the field, will spin slowly around him, which can deal damage to enemies who get caught. First hit from the spinning rock will only knock back the target towards Rhodes.

Izzabelle

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caporai View Post
Done a kit for your terramancer Rhodes

Rhodes Stonewall, the Skysplitter

He's AP fighter/support.

Innate: Core of the Earth
-Grants bonus armor for a duration when he uses a spell. this has 10 seconds cooldown.

Q: Searing trail
- carves the ground with a trail of fire behind him. can cast Stalagmite.

Q: Stalagmite
- slams the ground, creating impassable earth spikes from the trail he created. Enemies caught by the trail will be knocked up, but the area they stand at will be passable.

W: Geo Rush
- Dash to a location, dealing physical damage upon travel. Trail will be created when Searing Trail is active.

E: Genesis Rock
- protects an ally or himself with four rocks, reducing incoming damage and deal magic damage in return, (Max:4 per enemy). Can cast Genesis Blast.

E: Genesis Blast
- shoots rocks in 4-directional way from protected target, dealing magic damage and slows them for a duration. Rock can be fired towards cursor. Has a special power on Rhodes himself when his ult is active.

R: Living Earth
-creates a field of floating rocks around him. Rhodes basic attack deals magic damage to enemies within his field, ally gain movement speed and his Genesis Blast will stop at the edge of the field, will spin slowly around him, which can deal damage to enemies who get caught. First hit from the spinning rock will only knock back the target towards Rhodes.
YOU HAVE ICONS FOR HIS KIT?!?! Awesome.

Savagry

01-05-2013

Do you take requests to make art for concept champions?

Poseidos

01-05-2013

Well I just want to tell you something.
I love what you are doing. I myself have been designing mechanics and played around with Warcraft's engine to make my own abilities. I've designed about 300 Champions all written, and some tested. If you need ideas, add me on league and I'll give you my email so we can work together.
-Poseidos

Izzabelle

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savagry View Post
Do you take requests to make art for concept champions?
Nope. Sorry

Silent Bells

01-05-2013

I wish that I had awesome artistic abilities.

Numot

01-05-2013

I hope Riot hires you, your champs are awesome.

On a side note, don't give up on Quinn completely, since she can still fit a very niche role. Vi is out in more of a hero role. She made a life of beating up gangs. What if Quinn was Vi's villian. Like Jayce has Viktor, Vi has Quinn.

Please note the idea below is very rough, I lack the skills that you have.

Quinn maybe holds a grude against Vi because Vi got her locked up. Maybe Vi destoryed Quinn's gang. Maybe, and this is my favorite idea, Quinn led Vi's old crew. Quinn has hated Vi since that day in the mines, when left the crew, saved the miners, and became somewhat of a hero. Vi waged war on crews like Quinn's. Maybe Vi stoped Quinn's crew, her old crew, from pulling off some key job. Maybe Quinn somehow got Viktors help. Maybe Viktor made her part machine, like him. Maybe, like your design, replacing her arms and legs with those of a machine. Where Vi has boxing like fighting maybe Quinn has kick boxing, dirty boxing, or so kind of MMA stlye.

Picture this idea. For some reason Jayce and Vi haved teamed up, just once, to take down Viktor. Not sure why they would, but work with me here. When they find Viktor, he is with a machine girl. Viktor takes off. Vi reconganizes the girl has her old crew's leader Quinn. She tells she will handle Quinn. Jayce takes off after Viktor as Vi and Quinn settle some bad blood the old fashion way.