I want to make Champions for League of Legends

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Izzabelle

11-06-2012

I'm done for the night. Monday will have a new champ posted. Might be some posted sooner.

IS12a6435041c36e3214d49

11-06-2012

I wonder how a demonic champion would look like in league, I mean we have angelic beings like Morgana and Kayle, Why not a demon/devil?

So far I did "Mordred, the Wicked King" who is the illegitimate child of Morgana and Pendragon (read Arthurian Legend).

Hey Izzabelle, wanna try to draw a devil champion for me plz?.

MagicalVoice

11-06-2012

I like the Void champion. Would be a cool idea for a new champ as well as a new support.

ploki122

11-06-2012

sketched myself a little lore for the beholder to work from, do you recognize Leer-Vo in this? (I renamed him to Seeri'Feh tho, more on this in a later [tomorrow] post)

Quote:
Seeri'Feh, the Cursed Oracle

Lore : Scarce are those that can walk the Kumungu Jungle unscathed. Filled with innate predators and natural traps, it is a place worth avoiding. But what most ignores is that in these wildlands, exists wildlings. Inhabitants of the nature, who blesses her gifts and nourishes her offsprings. Seeri'Feh is one of those. Born and named in the Kumungu Junge, near the southern coast of Valoran, Seeri learned to live his life in such a wilderness, and so, like his brethrens, he learned the art of vision, or, as it is called by the tamed men, a prophet. When he came of age, he was anointed as a guardian for the Temple of the Rising Sun, located farther from the coast, where they preserved a relic from the past. The relic was said to have been given to Wriggle, a Kumungunn who fought in the Rune Wars, by their goddess Ajunta. It allowed any mortal to see beyond their sight and had been protected by the visionaries for ages pasts... However, one day, the temple was caught in a battle between two vicious predators and he was forced back to the village.

When he reached the temple again, he found Ajunta's Eye had disappeared, and, in its stead, stood a phenomenon he couldn't explain. It was the first time he couldn't grasp something by seeing it or gazing at it. Enthralled by the portal, he entered the Void. In there, was another world much bigger, and much deeper. The plain fact of looking at things directly were sure to drive a man crazy. Still, Seeri was determined to find back his people's artefact, and chose to stay to investigate. He welcomed the void's madness into him and and used it to perfect his art. His body adapted to the strain he put it through by morphing into a more adapted form. However, even with his new body, he was still seen as a Feh, an outsider to the realm. Once he caught a glimpse of his lantern in the outer world, he used his power to exit the Void, and set out to claim back the Eye.

"I'll chase him to the end of times or as far as my eyes can see, whichever comes first."
- Seeri'Feh

IS1f95fd1cb54f44

11-06-2012

Awesome stuff :d

Izzabelle

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ploki122 View Post
sketched myself a little lore for the beholder to work from, do you recognize Leer-Vo in this? (I renamed him to Seeri'Feh tho, more on this in a later [tomorrow] post)
I like what you've established. However I envision Leer-Vo as a complete being of the void. Cruel, calculating, and cunning. Also -- he may or may not be "something's" eye.

Walram Amani

11-06-2012

I want to do that, too! But so far the only champ I've designed I realized was pretty much Megaman after I designed him and stuff... He has vambraces sealed permanently onto his arms and they are like the techmatuu.. techma...t- the machine and magic combined thing Riot has going on for some characters. Anyway, the one on hi- wait, why am I telling you this, you don't care... just know that I share your dream, too.

Flytrap

11-06-2012

I love the duality champion.

Izzabelle

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walram Amani View Post
I want to do that, too! But so far the only champ I've designed I realized was pretty much Megaman after I designed him and stuff... He has vambraces sealed permanently onto his arms and they are like the techmatuu.. techma...t- the machine and magic combined thing Riot has going on for some characters. Anyway, the one on hi- wait, why am I telling you this, you don't care... just know that I share your dream, too.
Yay for dreams!

Izzabelle

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flytrap View Post
I love the duality champion.
psst psst (they're dressed in honor of the minions!) :O