Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I want to make Champions for League of Legends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ploki122

12-17-2012

Quote:
Izzabelle:
New stuff today! Because I feel like it...

That's the spirit!

Btw, if I was you, I'd leave 3-4 champions on the main post (Something like latest 2 + Quinn + maybe 1/2 more of your choice). Most new visitors won't click on the blog link unless they like what's in the thread. And they won't really look unless there is 1-2 striking pics.

Izzabelle

12-17-2012

Quote:
ploki122:
That's the spirit!

Btw, if I was you, I'd leave 3-4 champions on the main post (Something like latest 2 + Quinn + maybe 1/2 more of your choice). Most new visitors won't click on the blog link unless they like what's in the thread. And they won't really look unless there is 1-2 striking pics.

There's gonna be different stuff! I'd explain more, but it'll be up tonight with the new champ. Stay tuned!

IamChow

12-17-2012

looks like a great idea

SiKkNdTwiSt3D

12-17-2012

These are great thanks for sharing ill pop in every now n then and check them out.. bookmarked.

Izzabelle

12-17-2012

Quote:
SiKkNdTwiSt3D:
These are great thanks for sharing ill pop in every now n then and check them out.. bookmarked.

Thanks! New champ tonight!

aerilis2

12-17-2012

bump

Izzabelle

12-17-2012

bump bump

Izzabelle

12-18-2012

New champ took 2x longer than normal -- but I have a surprise attached. It'll be up today when I get back from work!

Mr Ratz

12-18-2012

Quote:
Izzabelle:
New champ took 2x longer than normal -- but I have a surprise attached. It'll be up today when I get back from work!

That's awesome. Looking forward to it. Btw, have you been hired yet?

Izzabelle

12-18-2012

Quote:
Mr Ratz:
That's awesome. Looking forward to it. Btw, have you been hired yet?

No -- believe me, when that day happens there will be a enormous boom in posts lol