Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I want to make Champions for League of Legends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Izzabelle

12-12-2012

Quote:
UnknownFuze:
These champions look great

thanks!

PlatipusKing

12-12-2012

Setesh looks so cool. owo

YuSira

12-12-2012

Claaaaaire, I wish to witness the future revision of yooou. D:

Raiyn

12-12-2012

Quote:
ImpulsiveBipolar:
I would be happy if it had a napoleon dynamite reference in it's taunt

Mind = Blown.

MEODP

12-13-2012

Looks like Quinn is Vi! Well, at the very least, I think they got some inspiration from your concepts. It's too much of a coincidence, in my opinion.

Zeratoth

12-13-2012

Quote:
MEODP:
Looks like Quinn is Vi! Well, at the very least, I think they got some inspiration from your concepts. It's too much of a coincidence, in my opinion.

The Vi thing. has already been explained. about 20 bazillion times.
READ.
THE.
DAMN.
TOPIC.
or at least read the red posts!

Izzabelle

12-13-2012

Quote:
Zeratoth:
The Vi thing. has already been explained. about 20 bazillion times.
READ.
THE.
DAMN.
TOPIC.
or at least read the red posts!

Still so much better than seeing "Riot totally jacked you, bro" or "you suck at teh arts".

TheGreyeKnight

12-13-2012

Setesh doesn't seem to fit the role of support just by appearance. In an art direction he looks like he should be more of a bruiser/mage. I wouldn't try to force a role on him in description. Looks cool just doesn't look like a support.

theFringeOne

12-13-2012

Setesh is an Egyptian God.

The Dust Bowl

12-14-2012

I stumbled on this page somehow and was very happy I did. I have read through all the champions you made and I love all the ideas and the art. My favorite is katsumi I love the idea of a melee version of invoker. I just spent like 2 hours just learning what invoker was and watching videos just because I like the idea so much.

I am trying to make a MOBA style board game. I have most of the rules and quite a few champions finished. I am hoping to get it to kickstarter by the summer. I was wondering if you would like to see what I have done and if maybe you might like to help. I live near Chicago and work in the city. If you are interested you can e-mail me at [email]MOBABoardGame@gmail.com[/email]