I want to make Champions for League of Legends

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wintersfall

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttercup EU View Post
Sounds interesting, but hook, gap closer with ae stun (!), as debuff + bonus AA dmg seems a bit strong^^ That could offer too op initiate-potential xD

@Izzabelle: I love ur drawings, especially Leer-Vo. Would definitely consider buying that
I know it would be pretty strong but like it said everything would be very short duration. More of an interrupt than anything. The ulti would stun for maybe .5 seconds but it is similar to Oris ult just more direction based rater than a circular area. The main nasty point isn't the stun its the grouping up capability. Hit the enemy with that and then lay down massive aoe dmg. Hell get rid of the stun and just have it yank everyone into the trail and do some dmg then your carries can let loose. Or it can even be used as a gap closer to get into her grapnel range. Point is she would be a very high dmg control bruiser.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Izzabelle

Senior Member

11-06-2012

Bump -- new champ posted.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Griftrix

Senior Animation Engineer

11-06-2012
2 of 19 Riot Posts

Yeah! Those little notes about them really add to it. Thanks again for sharing your concepts.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Greyfauxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-06-2012

+1
Pretty epic thread.
Definitely hoping for a Barn pic(;


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saah

Senior Member

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzabelle View Post
004) Castor/Pollux? Castor is a young Yordle wizard, with aspirations of being a hero. Pollux is a young Yordle wizard, with aspirations of being a villain. Castor focuses on shielding and healing friends. Pollux focuses on weakening and poisoning enemies. But are they two different beings? Or one Yordle with serious issues? This character is supposed to be a fun transforming duality champ.
This seems like it might be interesting if RIOT could implement something similar to this, but have it like a Ice Climbers, where you control two entities at once. Something might work like:

The two in the pair can only be so far away from each other.
Q is Castor's spell, if Castor dies, cannot cast from Pollux
E is Pollux's Spell, if Pollux dies, cannot cast from Castor
W is shared between them(Maybe a buff or passive)
R could be a combined ult from both of them(not sure what it would be) but an example of something like this could be a large aoe in the shape of an ellipse or some stretched shape like that, and the far ends are where Castor and Pollux are at. If one of them were dead, the ult could still go off, but it would be a smaller area and could possibly be cast further away from Castor or Pollux(like any AOE skillshot).

This, i think, is different from other split champions like Morde or Annie as well as the new Zed because it would almost be like controlling two weaker champions at once which would help balance the gameplay. I think that the way i described the QWER system above is really unique for league, which could possibly work.

Edit: Forgot to say, i like your drawings. hopefully more are on their way, i'll be waiting in anticipation.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Izzabelle

Senior Member

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griftrix View Post
Yeah! Those little notes about them really add to it. Thanks again for sharing your concepts.
Thanks, Griftrix! I'll continue adding to this -- please stay tuned.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Izzabelle

Senior Member

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfauxx View Post
+1
Pretty epic thread.
Definitely hoping for a Barn pic(;
I'll try to make room tomorrow to draw this specifically. But it will be posted in the Barn thread, not this one.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lt Westfield

Senior Member

11-06-2012

These are really great!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Izzabelle

Senior Member

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt Westfield View Post
These are really great!
thanks! check back periodically for updates


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Buttercup EU

Junior Member

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeryth Issyen View Post
This seems like it might be interesting if RIOT could implement something similar to this, but have it like a Ice Climbers, where you control two entities at once. Something might work like:

The two in the pair can only be so far away from each other.
Q is Castor's spell, if Castor dies, cannot cast from Pollux
E is Pollux's Spell, if Pollux dies, cannot cast from Castor
W is shared between them(Maybe a buff or passive)
R could be a combined ult from both of them(not sure what it would be) but an example of something like this could be a large aoe in the shape of an ellipse or some stretched shape like that, and the far ends are where Castor and Pollux are at. If one of them were dead, the ult could still go off, but it would be a smaller area and could possibly be cast further away from Castor or Pollux(like any AOE skillshot).

This, i think, is different from other split champions like Morde or Annie as well as the new Zed because it would almost be like controlling two weaker champions at once which would help balance the gameplay. I think that the way i described the QWER system above is really unique for league, which could possibly work.

Edit: Forgot to say, i like your drawings. hopefully more are on their way, i'll be waiting in anticipation.
This would be so awesome