I want to make Champions for League of Legends

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fantasia Lopez

12-10-2012

I love your support character ideas particularly Leer-Vo.

Izzabelle

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasia Lopez View Post
I love your support character ideas particularly Leer-Vo.
thank you ^^

I am currently in the process of shifting over images and information to my new blogspot, where updates will happen henceforth.

HolyMonkee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

Uhhh your first champ looks alot like Vi. Were you the inspiration for this champion?

Also, your work looks amazing! How have I not seen this thread yet? And why don't you have more upvotes?!

Izzabelle

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMainMan View Post
Uhhh your first champ looks alot like Vi. Were you the inspiration for this champion?
Nope. Check the red posts in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMainMan View Post
Also, your work looks amazing! How have I not seen this thread yet? And why don't you have more upvotes?!
IDK O.O

Nesious

12-10-2012

You inspired me, darn it, now I have to do this, even though its probably going to be terrible.
Leer Vo:
The beings of the void, though abominations by any decent human's standard, are actually quite intelligent, and organized. As a result of these attributes, the beings of the Void decided on the creation of Leer-Vo, a hideous one-eyed being created solely to scout the great land of Valoran for invasion. Leer-Vo was created with great powers of vision and awareness, and an acute ability to "sense" (for it is impossible to describe in words this particular "skill" of Leer-Vo's). With this ability, it is no surprise that Leer-Vo was attracted to the area of the greatest density of Void energies in all of Valoran, the Institute of War, and the League of Legends. Arriving at the Institute of War, he "sensed" and "felt" his way throughout the Institute, trying to understand why there was such a high concentration of Void energy in this particular area, for it wasn't ravaged, like anything a being of the Void passed by should be. Designed by nature, or whatever force the Void utilizes, since they are hardly natural, to be stealthy while observing, it is no surprise that he was not noticed. But it just so happened that Lee Sin, the Blind Monk, was practicing and fine tuning his skills, particularly awareness, and although he had no sight, his lack of such an important sense made his other senses much more reliable and aware then any normal human. As though by 6th (or in his case, 5th) sense, he detected Leer-Vo's essence, and immediately called upon Summoners of the highest prestige to prepare a binding ritual, similar in essence to the ritual used on the literal nightmare, Nocturne. The ritual was made to keep the entity bound down to the area it stood, particularly the same dimension. Lead by Lee Sin, the Summoner's focused their energies on capturing Leer-Vo, sensing and feeling, much like Leer-Vo himself, until they found the evil entity. Leer-Vo, and any other being of the Void, was not a being of this world, and therefore, he could not understand what exactly was dangerous, and what was a meal. It was because of this that he was soon found himself bound to his spot, unable to call upon the power of the Void to bring him home. The Summoners were puzzled by Leer-Vo, and could not understand what how his brain worked, and because of that, could not read why he appeared on Valoran. The abomination that was Leer-Vo was decidedly unsafe (for obvious reasons), and it was decided that he would remain with the League. To see what exactly Vo could do, the Summoners placed him under no restrictions on the Fields of Justice, where he promptly tried to return to the Void, but soon figuring out it would not work, he decided he was not going down without a fight. It took a full day for the other Champions to find Leer-Vo, it was almost as if he could see everything, and everyone, around him though he could never see physically see them. But his singular eye was deceiving, for in seeing little, he saw all.

Omg, why you do this, I couldn't stop writing T_T

Abilities:
Passive: Leer-Vo gains 50% added sight radius while he is a bush
Q: Leer-Vo summons a demonic eye, dealing damage, slowing, and revealing an area for 4 seconds. Any enemies within 250 range of the eye when cast have a sight debuff on them for 3 seconds. Think, Syndra Q.
W: Leer-Vo sees into the soul of the enemy, slowing enemies by 40%, and increasing to 50% the closer they are for 4 seconds, if they are within 150 range of Leer-Vo when cast, they are feared for 1.5 seconds and given a 30% slow after the fear wears off for 3 seconds. Think, Cassio Ult.
E: Leer-Vo sees the past of an ally, and brings back happy memories into the minds of his ally, healing them for X Amount, and granting them an attack and movement speed steroid for 3 seconds. Think, Nidalee Heal with Draven W.
R: Leer-Vo uses his powerful gift of sight, either revealing a location on the map for 6 seconds, or granting vision on all enemy players (and only them, like TF ult) for 2.5 seconds. Think, TF Ult and Clairvoyance.

This is more fun then people think, hope this adds depth to Leer-Vo!

Izzabelle

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nesious View Post
You inspired me, darn it, now I have to do this, even though its probably going to be terrible.
Leer Vo:
The beings of the void, though abominations by any decent human's standard, are actually quite intelligent, and organized. As a result of these attributes, the beings of the Void decided on the creation of Leer-Vo, a hideous one-eyed being created solely to scout the great land of Valoran for invasion. Leer-Vo was created with great powers of vision and awareness, and an acute ability to "sense" (for it is impossible to describe in words this particular "skill" of Leer-Vo's). With this ability, it is no surprise that Leer-Vo was attracted to the area of the greatest density of Void energies in all of Valoran, the Institute of War, and the League of Legends. Arriving at the Institute of War, he "sensed" and "felt" his way throughout the Institute, trying to understand why there was such a high concentration of Void energy in this particular area, for it wasn't ravaged, like anything a being of the Void passed by should be. Designed by nature, or whatever force the Void utilizes, since they are hardly natural, to be stealthy while observing, it is no surprise that he was not noticed. But it just so happened that Lee Sin, the Blind Monk, was practicing and fine tuning his skills, particularly awareness, and although he had no sight, his lack of such an important sense made his other senses much more reliable and aware then any normal human. As though by 6th (or in his case, 5th) sense, he detected Leer-Vo's essence, and immediately called upon Summoners of the highest prestige to prepare a binding ritual, similar in essence to the ritual used on the literal nightmare, Nocturne. The ritual was made to keep the entity bound down to the area it stood, particularly the same dimension. Lead by Lee Sin, the Summoner's focused their energies on capturing Leer-Vo, sensing and feeling, much like Leer-Vo himself, until they found the evil entity. Leer-Vo, and any other being of the Void, was not a being of this world, and therefore, he could not understand what exactly was dangerous, and what was a meal. It was because of this that he was soon found himself bound to his spot, unable to call upon the power of the Void to bring him home. The Summoners were puzzled by Leer-Vo, and could not understand what how his brain worked, and because of that, could not read why he appeared on Valoran. The abomination that was Leer-Vo was decidedly unsafe (for obvious reasons), and it was decided that he would remain with the League. To see what exactly Vo could do, the Summoners placed him under no restrictions on the Fields of Justice, where he promptly tried to return to the Void, but soon figuring out it would not work, he decided he was not going down without a fight. It took a full day for the other Champions to find Leer-Vo, it was almost as if he could see everything, and everyone, around him though he could never see physically see them. But his singular eye was deceiving, for in seeing little, he saw all.

Omg, why you do this, I couldn't stop writing T_T

Abilities:
Passive: Leer-Vo gains 50% added sight radius while he is a bush
Q: Leer-Vo summons a demonic eye, dealing damage, slowing, and revealing an area for 4 seconds. Any enemies within 250 range of the eye when cast have a sight debuff on them for 3 seconds. Think, Syndra Q.
W: Leer-Vo sees into the soul of the enemy, slowing enemies by 40%, and increasing to 50% the closer they are for 4 seconds, if they are within 150 range of Leer-Vo when cast, they are feared for 1.5 seconds and given a 30% slow after the fear wears off for 3 seconds. Think, Cassio Ult.
E: Leer-Vo sees the past of an ally, and brings back happy memories into the minds of his ally, healing them for X Amount, and granting them an attack and movement speed steroid for 3 seconds. Think, Nidalee Heal with Draven W.
R: Leer-Vo uses his powerful gift of sight, either revealing a location on the map for 6 seconds, or granting vision on all enemy players (and only them, like TF ult) for 2.5 seconds. Think, TF Ult and Clairvoyance.

This is more fun then people think, hope this adds depth to Leer-Vo!
Thanks for diving right in

I just updated the main post. Lots of changes. Thank you everyone for your support.

Tenant

Friend of Urf

12-10-2012

That's a super neato concept!

A manticore is something I think could fit in pretty well in the League-universe, and the way you melded the sand theme into it is something I could see Riot doing; putting a unique spin on classic archetypes and whatnot.

The shapeshifting aspect could be cool too; starting off as a pint-sized yordle, and working your way up to a giant, threatening manticore could be fun to play. Switching between the two could create those "highs and lows" that are so popular in design nowadays.

Sane Malk

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pabro View Post
In Vi's case, she's been aeound in various forms for two years. At one point she was a steam-punk capoeira fighter with dreads and robot legs- which sounds way cooler than our drawings for her!
Wait, what?

You were playing with the idea of a capoeira fighter? *falls out of chair* Riot, why u no make?!?

As for the concepts, amazing! I'd love putting together champions myself but I lack any artistic talents. I could probably come up with some interesting lore and champion mechanics but I couldn't give them any kind of life like you can.

Got any whip wielding champions on your blog?

Izzabelle

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Malk View Post
Got any whip wielding champions on your blog?
Soon

Samflash3

12-10-2012

For Murdock, add a mount icon on his bear. Can be activated by right clicking on it to do some new abilities or something