And I thought Dominion balance was bad.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Westlin

11-06-2012

Singed is so much fun on TT I feel like I'm invincible whenever I play him.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
Balanced comps don't make it to late game. It's just so incredibly easy to steamroll win once you have a slight lead with a faceroll comp.
Tell that to Vsepr, he's been facerolling his way to the top with Syndra (yes SYNDRA), and he's pretty happy about the new torch indirectly buffing her.

Every spearate ball of her ultimate counting as a spell. that's 35% of enemy's max hp without counting the actual ulti burst.

konfetarius

11-06-2012

Eh?

1. That's 10% more max hp than the actual charge limit of the item.
2. Additional spell hits on same targets merely refresh duration, not stack the burn.

Orphane

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
Tell that to Vsepr, he's been facerolling his way to the top with Syndra (yes SYNDRA), and he's pretty happy about the new torch indirectly buffing her.

Every spearate ball of her ultimate counting as a spell. that's 35% of enemy's max hp without counting the actual ulti burst.
I don't think you understand how Blackfire Torch works.

Ahlen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
- Well first of all you should get some sleep it helps calm angry feelings,
-second of all Treeline is still in Beta and big changes are going to be announced tomorrow and we should acknowledge it new torch seems soooo coool)
-third and most important of all you shall tell me wtf fathom means (srry new word for me).

Treeline never can, and never will be balanced.

Heroes that are balanced for 5v5 are never, ever going to be balanced when shoved into a 3v3 match.

Dominion however could be balanced, but Riot isn't willing to do it. They dont' want seperate rules for Dom, and they don't want to mess with the pseudo balance of SR.

FDru

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyx87 View Post
We usually have a Ryze on our team for our Mage and with good farming and patience he hits ridiculously hard. Sometimes you just need to give up certain objectives and not go all LLEEEEEEROY when someone tries to take your altar. We have also run Lulu a bit, but thats just because i like her as a Support/Mage.
There are a few exceptions, but for the most part it's bruiser or bust. If you're playing Ryze or Maokai or tanky Karma and 2 bruisers it might as well be the same thing.

I think I have an 80% win rate with Teemo or something, he's kind of OP (until next patch). But playing the same **** every game just cause it's easy is not fun and not worth it.

Panwar

11-06-2012

If you want other choices. Both Cass and Brand work extremely well. On Cass just sorc boots and a HG and she does soooo much damage. and she just zones the **** out of most annoying bruisers. Plus her ult is the best anti-initiate on 3's ever. It completely stops whatever the other team thought they were going to do, and either lets your team get away or dominate them in return.

Brand is a bit trickier to use. But if you are good at landing his stun combo, you will set up tons of kills for your teammates(if not yourself), and later game his AOE combo is just a straight up teamfight winner.

And both Cass and Brand show Teemo players(not hating I play him too) a new meaning of pain.

I had a couple of good games with Swain too. But I haven't played him as much on TT yet.

MMKH

11-06-2012

Well at least TT let's me play Trundle viably, trololol.

Painkillar

11-06-2012

i thought that dominion lost a bit of it's rage. so that's where it went.

TK464

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlin View Post
Singed is so much fun on TT I feel like I'm invincible whenever I play him.
Get a Blackfire Torch on him, it's quite stupidly strong. Yeah though I gotta agree, the new TT is not at all more "balanced" then the original. They added items that boosted the old weak champs to the old levels, but forget to make sure the new items weren't even better for the bruisers.