Am i allowed to kick a team member?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

League of Nunu

11-05-2012

At this date, because seriously he used to be a good friend, the best one i had, but recently hes just been a true ass hole to me and my other team member. Even though he helped us get to the elo we are right now, i dont think that he deserves it for the team spirit he has right now. What do you guys think?

After tomorrow he probably will just get me booted out of his friend list.

Fallenour

11-05-2012

this is what replacements are for, bench him, and leave him there till he cools off.

League of Nunu

11-05-2012

But the seasons end tomorrow...

TimothyThugginz

11-05-2012

So he helped your team reach whatever elo it is and you're going to kick him? You're a giant dick. Nice way to use someone.

League of Nunu

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneChrono View Post
So he helped your team reach whatever elo it is and you're going to kick him? You're a giant dick. Nice way to use someone.
No actually we got used, hes been an ass hole ever since we got gold... doesnt that ring a bell? Im not going to be nice to a person who keeps insulting me and my team

League of Nunu

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneChrono View Post
plus he didnt do all the games....me and the other member did like 60% of em

Amberleh

11-05-2012

Okay, is he honestly being an *******, or he just stressed because the season ends tomorrow and he's just trying to push you guys?

Is he trying to tell you how to improve and you're just not willing to listen?

Just try to take all that into consideration before you make that decision.

League of Nunu

11-05-2012

bump plz i really dont know

League of Nunu

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amberleh View Post
Okay, is he honestly being an *******, or he just stressed because the season ends tomorrow and he's just trying to push you guys?

Is he trying to tell you how to improve and you're just not willing to listen?

Just try to take all that into consideration before you make that decision.
No hes insulting us outside the game, with stuff that is totaly out of context. He told one of my friend and they both didnt know each other to go kill himself....... that is totaly retarded to say.

Amberleh

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by League of Nunu View Post
No hes insulting us outside the game, with stuff that is totaly out of context. He told one of my friend and they both didnt know each other to go kill himself....... that is totaly retarded to say.
Yeah kick him. Guy needs a real life. When you say that you cross a line- It's so overused now that people don't even realize they're crossing a line, but they are, so yeah he needs to be booted.