Update: Timing of End of Season Two

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Griddlez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

UnreáL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

EU one step ahead of NA, no surprise

Steamcario

Sophitia

11-12-2012

How embarassing that EU got an answer first.

11-12-2012

and the hours turned into days... and the days turned into weeks

Baby Wolf Cat

Recruiter

11-12-2012

It is kinda funny that one of the Riot employees said that when delays and issues happen with the game, that we don't deserve any type of compensation for it. But if all of your customers are mad and stop coming back because you have poor business skills such as not telling your customers what is going on or bring problems to light. I think you should compensate them. If you don't its because you care more about money in general than your own player base. Also this patch is taking 5 years.

Fukaro

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downtown Darius View Post
It is kinda funny that one of the Riot employees said that when delays and issues happen with the game, that we don't deserve any type of compensation for it. But if all of your customers are mad and stop coming back because you have poor business skills such as not telling your customers what is going on or bring problems to light. I think you should compensate them. If you don't its because you care more about money in general than your own player base. Also this patch is taking 5 years.
I dont know anyone who is leaving because of a delay to a patch. If you really like this game then you probably wont leave for that. Something bigger on the other hand...Doesnt make it right on Riots side tho.

Peggy

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supporticide View Post
before NA got a response? lol gg riot

Deejaypaul

11-12-2012

You people are hilarious. Why are you in such a hurry to get the patch? Have you tanked your rating so badly that you need that reset? Don't worry, you'll pull yourself back down to your true elo again in no time.

Edit: Your downvotes make me more powerful than you could possibly imagine! Bwuahahaha!

xGrimmreaperx

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steamcario View Post
I love this haha