Update: Timing of End of Season Two

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Miqdad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Any updates?

jiggawap

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metrex View Post
Any updates?
Good joke.

Vuk Draskovic

11-11-2012

Season 2 is ending next year apparently.Jesus Riot

Volt

11-11-2012

they MIGHT release it with the upcoming zed patch maybe this Tuesday or Wednesday.

effpain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-11-2012

I know this may be a shocker but the game is focused around 5v5 summoner's rift. Dominion was never meant to be competitive. They never announced that it would be nor would it be deserving of rewards. Now going into season 3 if you want rewards then lets talk about realistic expectations my good sir.

HooksLikeCaptain

11-11-2012

Ever gonna get an update that isn't 5 days old?

Xemozu

11-11-2012

Some friends and I decided yesterday to do a gold rush in 3vs3 since Riot Delays are so stronk. I'll update if we actually reach it, it would be pretty hilarious.

JewJiitsu

11-11-2012

WTF RIOT really?.. I mean... really? Do you know how messed up it is doing what you're doing? First of all, not giving us updates on when this patch will come out is, A. Annoying, B. Shady, C. Shows your lack of respect, and care for the concerns of your players. We just want 1 damn post of "we're working on it and we will keep you updated" Is that really so much to ask? Do you really expect us to think or believe no Riot employee has read this thread, or even thought to themselves "Well damn, we did it again, we're delaying content and not releasing ANY information about it. You say how much WE, the COMMUNITY made season 2 the best you NEVER even expected or could expect all thanks to US... But yet 1 employee cant comment or post an update? Your communication with your community is awful and you need to do something about it.. Did Yegg or Volibar just post that thread and disappear of the face of the earth? No, i'm sure they're thinking "damn well maybe we should say something at least. It only has been A FEW DAYS since anything was said to our community about the patch... An october patch, now here almost mid November and still no response? No update? Seriously riot, Hire me... And thumbs up this post because if i get hired no one will ever be in the dark again and will be updated every 12 hours when things like this happen. We just want a little communication Riot.. Is that really even so much to ask? For someone to come on the forums and do their jobs?

diiabloh

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeRGaMoS View Post
WTF RIOT really?.. I mean... really? Do you know how messed up it is doing what you're doing? First of all, not giving us updates on when this patch will come out is, A. Annoying, B. Shady, C. Shows your lack of respect, and care for the concerns of your players. We just want 1 damn post of "we're working on it and we will keep you updated" Is that really so much to ask? Do you really expect us to think or believe no Riot employee has read this thread, or even thought to themselves "Well damn, we did it again, we're delaying content and not releasing ANY information about it. You say how much WE, the COMMUNITY made season 2 the best you NEVER even expected or could expect all thanks to US... But yet 1 employee cant comment or post an update? Your communication with your community is awful and you need to do something about it.. Did Yegg or Volibar just post that thread and disappear of the face of the earth? No, i'm sure they're thinking "damn well maybe we should say something at least. It only has been A FEW DAYS since anything was said to our community about the patch... An october patch, now here almost mid November and still no response? No update? Seriously riot, Hire me... And thumbs up this post because if i get hired no one will ever be in the dark again and will be updated every 12 hours when things like this happen. We just want a little communication Riot.. Is that really even so much to ask? For someone to come on the forums and do their jobs?
shut up.

Torrencio

11-11-2012

Would you prefer Riot did:
A. Released a buggy patch, resulting in multiple hotfixes, ranked queues being down for hours.
B. Left the servers up while they make sure to give you a patch that is fully operational and almost bug free.
C. Drop everything they're doing and address every single cry, whine, and complaint.

My vote is B, just chill and play the game.