Update: Timing of End of Season Two

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RexSaur

11-10-2012

So 5 days have passed since the ''final hours'' and not even a red post about this?

I dont care that its being delayed again, but atleast give us some info or an eta.

TakuyaSugi

11-10-2012

I feel like I've been listening to "The Final Countdown" for like a week straight now waiting for this update.

AfroGumball

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

I've been losing elo on all my accounts these last 5 days. I want the season to end me from this tyranny.

SnowTiger

11-10-2012

0( - ( 工 ) - )0....

Micony

11-10-2012

Oct 23, Nov 9. Which one is real?

Scottieknows213

11-10-2012

WHY THE **** HAS THEIR NOT BEEN A NEW VOLIBEAR SKIN IN FOREVER I AM MAD PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT OR A MOB OF ANGRY VOLIBEAR PLAYERS WILL COME TO EACH INDIVIDUAL RIOT MEMBERS HOME AND CALMLY TAKE DOWN ALL OF YOUR X MASS DECORATIONS!!! Thank you the angry volibear player,,

Scottieknows213

11-10-2012

(NOT THE ANGRY VOLIBEAR PLAYER) i completely agree with that guys statement you should make new volibear skins

jadeking

11-10-2012

I lost a ton of respect from riot because of this.....Ok....it was delayed w/e.....but you guys haven't said a word about it in 5 days this is rediculous. The original date was october 14, no one got mad when you guys set it back multiple times, but now you act like nothing wrong is happening? Classless Riot...just classless

xyZero

11-10-2012

Worst part is, there are so many trolls in ranked right now it's unbelievable. Because everyone knows the seasons ending and theres nothing to work towards so no one cares.

Atreiyu

11-11-2012

End the season