Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Update: Timing of End of Season Two

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Capp

11-10-2012

Where you at, Yegg?

JewJiitsu

11-10-2012

You know, i keep hearing about this Morello not reaching 1500's is the reason why we're not getting the patch and he's at 1483 and still no patch.. I'll be keeping an eye on his elo and if the patch goes live after the fact he hits 1500elo Riot, thats not cool.. I'm assuming he has until tuesday until you guys really have to patch.. But riot for future reference, and this isnt a hate post.. You guys need a better communications person.. Yegg and Volibar, 1 update on patch THREE days ago then we're all left in the dark.. You posted jungle changed but still couldn't add in the post that "oh we're still working very hard to get the patch out.".. Nothing... not even anything said about it, and its kind of obvious you have been checking Yeggs and Volibar's posts.. Hell, hire me and let me sit on my ass all day and respond back to forums about these kinds of matters in the future... Not like i have a life anyways! xD But seriously... hire me
Happy Gaming everyone!

xDisruptedx

11-10-2012

ehhh.. ummm.. riot do you remember that eh.. elo reset you said was going to happen on the.. 6th?

Autorevolver

11-10-2012

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

KudogawaShinichi

11-10-2012

some does not simply make patches on time!

Player 3

11-10-2012

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

OpprobriumIII

11-10-2012

With season 3 and all the new champs, will we be buffing/changing any of the older forgotten champs? And how about some new fizz skins? ;D

AngusSama

11-10-2012

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

NEOtheONE

11-10-2012

┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

Ethereal Light

11-10-2012

want meh janna skin :c