Update: Timing of End of Season Two

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpamMasubi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrun View Post
Ironic? How does that even come close to the concept of irony?!

I mean, look... I know it's just a word but... come on people you aren't even trying to use it correctly anymore.
I think a better more appropriate word for him to use would be coincidentally.

Häßlich

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinnaKillYall View Post
Maybe it's because the game isn't balanced around Dominion, so they don't want Ranked for it?

Sorry, but you knew there were no rewards. Don't just expect them all of the sudden.

Hopefully Season 3 brings some stuff for Dominion players, though.

EDIT: Second post of mine that's right above a Red... >.>
On the other hand, it's pretty bad form to introduce another game mode, then offer no support, encouragement, or even remote sense of caring about it for the next year after release. I suspect the same will be true of TT, as has been so far.

Craig

11-08-2012

What's the hold up, man?

Braindrainer

11-08-2012

where's mah patch?

Lotus1

11-08-2012

2 days later. Are you serious? =_=

JewJiitsu

11-08-2012

I'm sick of waking up in the morning to go to work, logging on before i leave to patch season 3 and theres nothing to patch >.< It makes work like... 10,000x's worse when you cant come home to season 3 epicness and rewards -.- .. Breakin' my balls here

Terrelllll

11-08-2012

I have a question about this upcoming patch, regarding ELO.
I've heard multiple different stories about what's happening, but what actually IS happening?
1. I heard they average your highest ELO with 1200 and then that's your new elo.
2. It completely resets and you have to go through the 10 placement games again, and then that'll be your new ELO.
Which one is true?

Klaxius

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrelllll View Post
I have a question about this upcoming patch, regarding ELO.
I've heard multiple different stories about what's happening, but what actually IS happening?
1. I heard they average your highest ELO with 1200 and then that's your new elo.
2. It completely resets and you have to go through the 10 placement games again, and then that'll be your new ELO.
Which one is true?
Your current elo will be normalized towards 1200 and your k-value will be reset, giving you a new set of placement matches. After 10 games, you will have a new elo rating based off of your normalized s2 elo and the results of your placement matches.

Craig

11-08-2012

Just reading the language they're using and seeing not even a hint of ETA, I wouldn't be surprised if it's at least a week before S3.

Bibbyboy

11-08-2012

^ It will be next week I think too.