Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Update: Timing of End of Season Two

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TigerCloud

11-07-2012

Quote:
DoktorCreep:
FYI - its a soft reset....soooooo, I take it you are like 900 elo, so you wont come near 1200. note to self, play your best champion/role or dodge and build up an ult.

how do you know?

Penumbraa

11-07-2012

Quote:
Excalibur45:
how do you know?

Reset is (Current Elo+1200)/2

SnowTiger

11-07-2012

ahhh cant wait to get my reward as 1st season of my lol career -.-

Coldclock

11-07-2012

Go into your League of Legends game, search "Morello" in summoner profiles. His current elo is 1483 in solo queue. I find it ironic that gold is 1500 and he posted there will be a delay allowing ranked to continue. We wouldn't want him to end the season silver in solo queue now would we?

Forrun

11-07-2012

Quote:
Coldclock:
Go into your League of Legends game, search "Morello" in summoner profiles. His current elo is 1483 in solo queue. I find it ironic that gold is 1500 and he posted there will be a delay allowing ranked to continue. We wouldn't want him to end the season silver in solo queue now would we?

Ironic? How does that even come close to the concept of irony?!

I mean, look... I know it's just a word but... come on people you aren't even trying to use it correctly anymore.

Coldclock

11-07-2012

I admit, I used the wrong word and really had no clue what irony meant until this point, since then I've looked it up and now realize that it was not the right word to use in the situation. Too often when I"m in /all chat or party chat trying to explain a concept to someone they get caught up on grammar /vocab or spelling instead of attending to the issue. Carry on.

Jinsoo

11-07-2012

300 posts and 2 days later, still waiting on that patch

WE Joker

11-07-2012

Go S3, i can't wait

Robosanta

11-07-2012

come on just a bit more time me and my buddies almost plat in threes

G5 GT

11-07-2012

hurry the **** up, thanks