Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Update: Timing of End of Season Two

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beer91100

Recruiter

11-06-2012

I like Turtles.

Chooby

11-06-2012

o

Leorik

11-06-2012

i hope there is a jungle item that will make sej more viable jungle

Grytaskz

11-06-2012

Cool!

heartfOu

11-06-2012

cant wait for Season 3! thanks riot!

2pudge1cup

11-06-2012

patch tonight????

joshhh zZzZ

11-06-2012

seriously you 1st say Oct.23, lied, pushed it to the 6th of Nov. then you push it even further even after you have changed it 2 times. really riot for once keep your word. every patch is a disapointment

DirtyJokerz

11-06-2012

Why can't you guys just tell us before the day right when it's supposed to happen? I was awaiting this for so long and I get it jinxed right on the day it was supposed to happen. GREAT!

joshhh zZzZ

11-06-2012

Quote:
DirtyJokerz:
Why can't you guys just tell us before the day right when it's supposed to happen? I was awaiting this for so long and I get it jinxed right on the day it was supposed to happen. GREAT!

im on the same boat its just not fair for what some 2k elo to go up 100 more elo is that what we are waiting for?

EpixAura

11-06-2012

Does this mean I have more time to qualify for Victorious Janna? I know it applies to other rewards, but Victorious Janna still had a specifically mentioned date, so I don't know if the deadline for being able to earn it was moved back.