Update: Timing of End of Season Two

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KhaotixKhaos

11-06-2012

Just wondering but is the Zed Patch diffent from this which meens hes coming after this one i know theres still a lot of bugs and issues with him still since he was just released and still being tweaked just wondering.

CursedEgg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Well i have a little question, I have a team with gold top elo in 3v3, but our current elo its like 1245 and i have another team with 1246 current elo, the problem is that my profile show as my top elo in 3v3 the team with 1246 current elo, and that is the top elo of that team, so if at the end of the season my profile show the 1246 top as my top ill have rewards for that team?

idk if my idea its clear, my english isnt really good xD

KimoCheese

11-06-2012

Will the patch be within 1-2 days?

epicflyman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Oh boy oh boy. Now i get to wade through a dickton of ragehappy idiots trying to get to diamond till the season ends.

Schoild

Recruiter

11-06-2012

I dont know why... but i was expecting that this would happen... they are always late

2pudge1cup

11-06-2012

is it tonight?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!??!

idk what to do once the polls close. keep checking league forums or see whos winning pres.

the future of league is probably more important anyway

MPonder

11-06-2012

Patch Notes Where?

Prophecy

11-06-2012

Tell us the updates on the Season 3

darkhellion111

11-06-2012

typical delays again. try to make sure the servers aren't **** like they have been for the last 5 days please. makes it nearly impossible to practice with my team for an upcoming tournament.

RB teh Support

11-06-2012

I want my new masteries!