Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Update: Timing of End of Season Two

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sachidanada

11-06-2012

Quote:
DeathBringer9191:
Terrible riot, terrible. It was supposed to be oct 23, it's a real di.ck move to delay it again, and especially on the day it was scheduled, many people were looking forward to this, what di.cks

nods.

CNM PETER

11-06-2012

Quote:
TheDingoDoggy:
In the end, they will delay again, and again....and again..until next year comes around

totally agree. always delay...like that dumb company blizzard...

DonVadim

11-06-2012

Quote:
Genspirit:
id rather they do it right tomorrow night than they mess it up tonight

Knowing riot they will do it tomorrow night AND mess up anyway. End of season 1 was also delayed like 3 times, then when it happened there were so many problems it was ridiculous. For example at first there was no elo confidency reset (everyone was gaining/losing +10-15 elo as usual). Riot fixed it after a month, but not for people that already played their first 15 matches which basically gimped everyone who actually played the game.

Want more ?
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1143351
Even though we changed up our requirements to allow more summoners to achieve Platinum status, we haven’t forgotten those extremely high Elo players who’ve entered into the 2220 Elo echelon. In fact, no one will.

In addition to all the great awards Platinum players will receive, we’re creating a special section of the website to list the summoners whose Elo exceeded 2220 at the conclusion of the season!

After a whole season its still only a promise. Riot's incompetence is almost legendary, so I wouldn't be surprised if this season was delayed till december.

Fumobix

11-06-2012

Quote:
DonVadim:
Knowing riot they will do it tomorrow night AND mess up anyway. End of season 1 was also delayed like 3 times, then when it happened there were so many problems it was ridiculous. For example at first there was no elo confidency reset (everyone was gaining/losing +10-15 elo as usual). Riot fixed it after a month, but not for people that already played their first 15 matches which basically gimped everyone who actually played the game.

why dont you go to look for another game if u dont like riot work?

Red Rooster

11-06-2012

Quote:
Opti:
Awesome

You know what would be awesome? If one of the Reds had actually taken the 2 seconds it requires to copy paste this thread on the EU forums

ninbushido

11-06-2012

Quote:
DonVadim:

Want more ?
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1143351
Even though we changed up our requirements to allow more summoners to achieve Platinum status, we haven’t forgotten those extremely high Elo players who’ve entered into the 2220 Elo echelon. In fact, no one will.

In addition to all the great awards Platinum players will receive, we’re creating a special section of the website to list the summoners whose Elo exceeded 2220 at the conclusion of the season!

After a whole season its still only a promise. Riot's incompetence is almost legendary, so I wouldn't be surprised if this season was delayed till december.

So you'd rather have Riot patch it this instant and have a bunch of bugs overwhelm the game along with lag and other problems, and have Riot make the game have multiple down-times for maintenance.

Riot is fine. So zip it, buster.

Hoops16

11-06-2012

I need more time Riot please delay it a little longer xD

Buttercup EU

11-06-2012

Who said that its tomorrow now?

Owned You

11-06-2012

Was looking forward to the season ending today but nooooooo,.

Black Phoenix

Recruiter

11-06-2012

great news, i still need 50 rating till gold, but getting on my with my team (on different timezones) is pretty difficult, so yeah i hope, we still got 7-10 hours at least :|