Update: Timing of End of Season Two

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XeroDegreez

11-05-2012

pokemon

WalterCronkiteJr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takreon View Post
When will the season end exactly? I'm kinda afraid if the end date is extended any longer, as I barely hit gold and ELO decay will happen to me soon...
LoL only accounts for your highest elo achieved since Sept 12. Once you hit a rank like 1500/Gold you're fine. If you happen to somehow drop to 800 elo afterward, you'll still get the rewards for having reached Gold.

aznhuy

11-05-2012

In season 3, will you still be able to see highest elos, rewards, ect. from Season 2 AND 1?

Gogo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

When the soft elo reset occurs if I dont play ranked for two months (for example), my hided/ unranked elo will decay?

I did read the FAQs about the elo reset.

Thank you.

GmanBOT

11-05-2012

at least u guys are updated about this patch, not like anything on was posted on EU forums about this delay. np riot np

NEXTLVLMECHANICS

11-05-2012

yes i have more time aye~

AuV2 Oronar

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illyriomysterio View Post
Do you understand how many people are in love with you right now?

Do you understand how many people are unhappy right now and have been waiting for season 3 for months only to find out they have to wait LONGER!!!!! no happy riot

Sann92

11-05-2012

Great

Ârc

11-05-2012

The first initial season end was the 24th, now the 6th is postponed..? Don't set a date if it means nothing riot

Bu Gao Xing

Master Recruiter

11-05-2012

But I want my Janna skin nao .. it's taunting me at the end of the list because it knows that I know that I don't own it yet.