Update: Timing of End of Season Two

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChogathEatWorld

11-05-2012

Quick question, will you guys be doing another name wipe like at the end of season 1? If not any eta on when the next name wipe is?

xSubliminalGamer

11-05-2012

sick dude!!!

VitaminOWN

11-05-2012

please delay the elo reset im 1 win from platinummm

Ichinato08

11-05-2012

I wish there was a count down timer for this. It will be like celebrating New Years Day except it's to celebrate season 3. Whoot gonna party to this!

IPanicswitchI

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yegg View Post
Season Two is ending with the next patch, but since we’re still working on a couple issues, we won’t actually be patching tonight. This means that the season has been extended until the patch is ready to be released, and everyone has some additional time to qualify for rewards. However, note that on the night when the patch goes out, we’ll be shutting off ranked queues several hours earlier than usual.

As for rewards: Victorious Janna, summoner profile banner trims, and loading screen borders should be available as soon as the servers come back up. Summoner icons and forum badges will show up in the days following the patch.

Thanks for your patience and good luck in these final hours of the season!
PLEASE PLEASE GIVE ME ANOTHER 24 HOURS!! I've ranked solo queue up from 800 and currently at 1450!! I'm so close to rewards and I've worked sooo hard! I did it all on my own also. No smurfs, no high elo friends carrying me, just a few Duo Qs, but i can taste the Gold!!

Love you Riot!

Fálcao

11-05-2012

Hi, I created a team 3v3 and reached 1500 elo(I had one nickname) and won 5 games, and then changed to a another nickname. Will I get reward for the end of season 2, or i have to change the nickname back?

Boltbreak

11-05-2012

I was really looking forward to Season 3 today... Now I have to wait longer...

treef0rm

11-05-2012

So there was no soft elo reset after all? Not too worried about it but was wondering if it would happen or no.

Zajaxsta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

Can't wait!

faelken

11-05-2012

Nov 6 midnight or later? or bfore? don't get