Not whining, just asking.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThatGoodGuyGreg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotFeraliz View Post
So basically all you're saying, is that people have incredibly thin skin. I guess I can accept that. I think you'll find that you're reading waaaaay too much into the ban statements, however to answer your question I am because it's giving me a reason to do optional homework that I've been putting off. But nice try at trying to be smart, I'll give you a 5/10 for effort.
Well, I've got a pretty thick skin. I'm sure many people on the tribunal have got a thick skin as well. I think they just enjoy getting d0uchebags banned. I myself share that same fetish.

But, for the sake of the "thick skin argument" let's just say that the people who reported you are thin skinned which is what you are claiming, you are basically saying you have a thick skin yourself.
If you are so thick skinned, why are you here whining about your ban instead of just shrugging it off like usual? From my perspective, you caused butthurt and got reported, then you got banned and now you are also butthurt. I think both you and the ones who reported you are both butthurt kids with thin skins.

Quote:
"however to answer your question I am because it's giving me a reason to do optional homework that I've been putting off. But nice try at trying to be smart, I'll give you a 5/10 for effort."
You are on LoL forums all butthurt and crying about your ban. How are you sir doing homework?

1/10 for attempting to mask your tears.

Anyways, Please do enjoy your ban sir.