Learn how to Jungle & Skin Giveaways

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warhood

01-23-2013

This guy will be up and streaming soon! Come have fun! Learn some things, and then maybe even play with this guy!

Basketdrive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2013

bmp

Kaalika

01-26-2013

Ooo naut in jungle.

Edit: This streamer does not want to help new players learn jungle. Will not watch again.

I loaded in for the first, said an introduction in chat. My chat was deleted. I asked why, and what rule I'd broken, no response. Then I figured it must have been a mistake but he was too busy playing to reply, however after an hour of my questions about jungling being ignored despite that there weren't that many people watching I said I wasn't happy about it, unliked him on fb, and unfollowed on twitch.

Don't know what this guy's problem is, maybe he doesn't want any women following his stream, or maybe he was just having a bad day and decided to bully the newbie in the chat, but I felt completely unwelcomed.

Kcr‚sh

01-28-2013

far from bumpkin

Kcr‚sh

02-04-2013

bump

Kcr‚sh

02-04-2013

bump

Torenthal

02-04-2013

Ok not to be rude, but under the Forum Code of Conduct, you're not supposed to bump threads.

"1. Keep it on topic, keep it constructive
Threads need to be constructive and have a clear topic. Subsequent replies need to also be constructive to ensure that the integrity of that topic isn’t compromised. Bumping a thread without adding relevant information is not considered constructive."

Not trying to be trolly or anything, but the amount of times you're bumping is ridiculous! xD

Sources
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=405644

fint

02-05-2013

Tagged and thank you for bumping.

BUMP!