Dominion Trynd Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jancarius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2011

I'm curious what the Trynd players are finding works well in Dominion. My normal build is oriented around a steady build towards late game damage in SR, and I don't think it will work well for Dom.

Zarthorn

09-27-2011

Buy sanguine blade
Stack phantom dancers
Buy an Infinity Edge

Right click, press R when needed.

Jancarius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2011

Something like Vamp, Boots, Dagger opening, get Berserker's first return, then get BF/Sanguine's on 2nd return, Zeal-PD-Zeal-PD-IE?

Zarthorn

09-27-2011

Full boots first and a couple of pots, then build your sangine and take it from there.

Jancarius

09-27-2011

Cool, I'll try that out when I get home.

Skilling order still R->Q->w->e as per SR?

Zarthorn

09-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jancarius View Post
Cool, I'll try that out when I get home.

Skilling order still R->Q->w->e as per SR?
Yep, skill order is no change

Exorcist CERO

09-29-2011

lol there is a skill order for trynd? ahaahhahahahaha I didn't know that

Arcolithe

11-05-2012

boots + prospectors

at the beginning, you're squishy, and need that extra health boost. Realistically in a dominion game, you don't have enough time to farm 3k+4k+3k+3k+3k+1k gold Rarely in a classic game do u farm up 16k gold with 200+ cs

This build order is more realistic, counter items where needed

Boots -> Prospector -> Berserkers / Mercs (get mercs if there is 2-3 cc top that always gets you) -> Vampiric Scepter -> Avarice (gp5+crit) -> Sanguine -> Phage -> IE -> Brutalizer (10cdr) -> Zeal -> PD -> Frozen -> Ghostblade

so you end up with Zerk/Sang/IE/Phage/Ghost/Frozen. And yeah, it's okay to top off your gold or get something earlier in case you need it.Drop Frozen Mallet for another tanky item if needed (Thorn or Hex/Maw sword)

FOODFOOD

11-05-2012

I'd replace the early Sanguine with Executioner's Calling. Trynd benefits from Ex. Calling more than almost any champ in the game.
Also, Atmas is solid situational pick if you're against 3 AD top. Regardless of your max hp, it's still some damage, crit & armor.

Tempestphile

11-05-2012

Prospectus, berzerker, QSS, executioners, infinity edge, PD, sanguine (sell prospectus)