Dear Riot: I Just bought RP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malah

11-07-2012

IIRC, one of Riot's few statements on Dominion for Season 3 has been about the issue of trying to balance between the gigantic disconnect between tournament play and "everyone else". I'm not sure to what degree a cop-out that is, though, considering that I've spotted a few Rioters playing if nothing else in high-end regular play. It may help a bit if we started some sort of communal feedback system, since most of the forum is either about non-tournament play or has bits of competent feedback sprinkled around in threads as side conversation. Most of that conversation seems to be kept within that group or at least out of sight of where I've seen it. Coming from a mid-level player, though, I wouldn't know where to look so that's just my perspective. May be different for those on the inside.

I remember something like this happening for SR or a few champions and it at least got some attention; the usefulness of community input though in my mind has been withered a tad by seeing the new TT and how hit and miss that's been among the community (Disclaimer, however: I tend to sit on the cynic side of the issues so my view may not include the whole story.)

AoXoA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Agreed I own every champ (ALOT of buying half price RP heroes) almost a skin at least per champ.... AND I want Ranked DOM!

WishMeLux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

I'm sorry but ranked dominion wont be coming. I wish truly to the bottom of my heart it was, but it isn't. I've given up.

XantheInsane

11-09-2012

no, they will go directly into the coffers of the chinese overlords. not a chance, but then again, was there one in the first place?

Boomslice

11-10-2012

Yes please. Ranked Dominion will keep that League 'spark' still shining for me.

I'm so bored with all the other game types at the moment.

WaterD103

11-10-2012

I went to rush to look at riotnome history...All SR games. One....dominion game.