Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Have you ever gone in a win streak...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tempestphile

11-06-2012

Quote:
A Slime Appears:
I hate winning streaks because I know a losing streak is incoming.

I went to win about 19 game / 20 game last week, then proceed to loose 11 games before i picked a win finally...

Maybe i belong to low elo haha

Purpleskoal

11-07-2012

I feel lucky if I can go 5 games w/o an afker or dc.

Malah

11-07-2012

Win streaks are matchmaker's way of laughing in your face before it throws a cheesecake team at you.

Win streaks are mostly only fun if they're good games; most of the streaks I get are due to getting matched against a slew of morons or overcompensating in my pick's power for the level of bad comp or play I expect out of my team. Pick Lulu/Akali when I expect a team to fall on its face -> team is actually remotely competent and I'm making them OP. Oops.

Hail almost-revive Elo.

NavyGothic

11-07-2012

I think my best was 5 wins on 5 different champs. Then I accidentally played a repeat champ (and won), then went back to losing. It's a good feeling while it lasts

FluffyNeko

11-08-2012

I only play around 3 games a day.

And it is always 2 wins, 1 loss.

Climbing slowly.