Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Free Champion Rotation (Season Two: Week 50)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrRyRy

11-12-2012

People playing amu all week who aren't jungeling him but laning him. This will be slightly anoying.

Morpha613

Recruiter

11-12-2012

New Free Champion Rotation (Season 2 Week 51): Ashe, Elise, Fiddlesticks, Jax, Lux, Maokai, Twitch, Vladimir, Volibear, Wukong

KingofMaelstroms

11-12-2012

Why is Ashe in this rotation when she was free last week?

Morpha613

Recruiter

11-12-2012

No idea.... I asked myself the same thing. Lol

Ansaa

11-12-2012

Quote:
Morpha613:
New Free Champion Rotation (Season 2 Week 51): Ashe, Elise, Fiddlesticks, Jax, Lux, Maokai, Twitch, Vladimir, Volibear, Wukong

I have Ashe Elise Maokai and Vladimir, and I hate playing against Jax....

Kermit666

11-12-2012

Quote:
Morpha613:

Maokai will be nice to try, and I was so crappy with Wukong when he was last free ... Wu bot has shown me the light, looking forward to try him again.

MarticoMan

11-18-2012

adasd