New Free Champion Rotation (Season Two: Week 50)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sn1glefr1tz

11-06-2012

lee sin free week please

Falcorton

11-06-2012

Yayy!!@! Great rotation this week!@!@

Turtle Rojas

11-06-2012

I bought Sejuani because no one used her and now everyone will discover her brilliance >,<. A lot of people will fail with her and dislike her right away though. She is difficult to use. I'm happy I get to try Yorick though.

TheRogueNinja25

11-06-2012

I really don't like a lot the new rotation list this week i hope next week to let available rengar, i would love to try him! or fiora i want to try her too !

StarrSky

11-06-2012

┐Where is Fiora? ┐Where is Elise? ┐Where is Orianna? ┐Wheres is Draaaaveeeen?
DO BETTER WEEK'S always the same champions.. caitlyn, corki, annie, amumu..

StarrSky

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tihealy View Post
i'm REALYL REALLY REALLY dissapointed by RIOT recently, and this week is anotehr week of deception

i could name you at least 10 champion taht didn't show up in the Rotation in teh past 10 weeks

Cassiopia
Fizz
Gragas
HeimerDinger
Leblanc
Malzahar
Maokai
Orionna
Rammus
Rumble
Swain
Veigar
Xerath
Wukong

that's 16 champions that didn't bean in the rotation the past 10 weeks

Really Dissapoitned Riot, i was PRAYING for at least Karma or Cassiopia for this week ... but nothing

Only good positive side is Yorick
KARMA DOES NOT APPEAR IN FREE WEEK'S... but the other champions really i want to try wukong, fizz, xerath, trundle,swain, maokai..
always the same champions

Boagster

11-06-2012

Why do I feel Amumu shows up in rotation every other week? As a dedicated Amumu player, it pisses me off to no end. I don't like it how some crappy player on my team can pick him before I do... on the rare occasion that he isn't banned for being free-week-Amumu

B1ueFlame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Ahahaha... I just bought Nautilus two days ago... Riot you so funny.

Tihealy

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarrSky View Post
KARMA DOES NOT APPEAR IN FREE WEEK'S... but the other champions really i want to try wukong, fizz, xerath, trundle,swain, maokai..
always the same champions
why karma got remvoed? that completly stupid >.>

Kn├╝ckles

11-07-2012

I'm happy to see Amumu and Sejuani in the same set. For people who love to jungle with Amumu, I would encourage you to try jungling with Sej. For people who like jungling and haven't used either, I would encourage you to try both. I personally am a huge fan of Sejuani and I believe she is highly underrated. I rarely loose a match with her. I'm not going to try to convert anyone but I really think you Amumu fans will find that if your l'il mummy gets banned, you'll have a new alternative who is equally amazing and pretty much never gets banned. Now that they're both free I hope people will compare the two and see how great she actually is.