I'm not a fan of the item shop interface.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HolyChalice

11-15-2012

:3

http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws....em_Shop_EN.jpg

Now if we can get keybind profiles

The Hunter II7

11-15-2012

I would really like to see a permanent buttons for purchasing consumables, as it can waste a lot of time having to move between the menus from area for my build to the area for wards and pots and back again constantly.

Launchpad

11-16-2012

Pretty interesting though I don't know if I agree with all the "basic" items being on the first page. It makes it a bit more complicated to find a particular stat on an item that I want. The ability to quickly glance at a heading and know that everything under that heading deals with what I want is very convenient.

I really like the ability to purchase consumables at any screen in the store. That would alleviate a lot of frustration I have with the store.

Great video though

Mcdermid

12-05-2012

im also not a huge fan of the new menu i like the steps they took to make it better in finding stuff but isnt a comforting to the eyes as the old one if that makes any sense

Baxe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Another interesting idea (IMO) would be the implementation of different color HUD if you are in a different team (blue team, and purple team) also would be nice if this changed with the colorblind mode.

So the thing would stay like, blue(current one) for the blue team and purple looking for the purple team, and so on with the colorblind mode, like what they did on Starcraft, Warcraft, and so on... for the different races.

I hope I am clear enough, I may do a little quick edit to give out a picture and give a better idea of what I am talking about.

The Jocker Knows

12-05-2012

I would love to see Riot Games to a way to make my own builds and place it in the shops. sort-of like runes, masteries, and spells