Champion & Skin Sale: At the Polling Place

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nezuki

11-05-2012

I Wanna sticker
And i will have a wonderful day, thank you

Battletick

11-05-2012

Overlap this sale and the last one for a day, so I can buy Riven and Redeemed Riven at once so that I use my RP faster and have to buy more of it, meaning you make more money. Otherwise I'm probably not picking up anything this sale, maybe Leona.

Drunut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

I have never seen that skin until today.

I don't think I'll be seeing it after today, either.

Playmakr

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankokukai View Post
Thx to that pic, i've finally saw how junkyard trundle looks in game....
Really wish he would get some new skins!

Bakabridget

11-05-2012

i dread sales because sometimes your favorite characters go on sale and then everyone buys them and you get all sad and stuff.

Ryuzaki xD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

great champ sale for those who dont own them,make sure n pick them up!

Ęsir

11-05-2012

Wow, I only own like 30 champs and this is the first time I've owned all of them that are on sale. Seeing a Trundle skin on sale though just makes me laugh because NOONE IS GOING TO BUY THAT GARBAGE.

Teamkiller

11-05-2012

When is dragon fist lee sin going sale? its been a really long time.

EmperorGilgamesh

11-06-2012

Pantheon chuckled as he watched his ivory idol glide across the stage. Such grace and poise! He shifted his weight to the other foot, waiting for his chance to close the distance. It was his turn! Pantheon stalked across the stage, flexing his muscles as only he knew how. Karthus was watching. "For summoner's sake, cover yourself up, Ruthless Pantheon!" Pantheon flashed a smirk Karthus' way, enjoying the sudden heat in his eyes. "You're the only one here to vote, not each of your 300 individual sinews. This is madness.". Pantheon loved the way Karthus choked on the words, loved the way his eyes lingered. "Go wrap yourself in a booth curtain before I lay waste to every exposed inch of you." I'll hold you too that, Pantheon said with his eyes, his unspoken message acknowledged in a slight tilt of Karthus' head. His objective completed, Pantheon sauntered off the stage in the direction of his room, the better to await Karthus' promise.

I don't know about you guys but these new Riot Posts almost seem a little... gay.

Support Chen

11-06-2012

Can't wait! :3