Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking For Good Players For A New Ranked Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MidgetLeprechaun

11-05-2012

Me and a friend have recently made a new ranked team called "ActaulEnergy". We are looking for a Mid, Adc, And Support. If you're interested in joining Contact MidgetLeprecaun
Please respond A.S.A.P.

Requirements-
1k+ elo in season 2
Play Very often
Knows various champs for the designated role
Level 30 (obviously)
MUST HAVE SKYPE!
-Thanks MidgetLeprechaun

Germanking66

11-05-2012

If you want a team, please go to the "Clan and team recruitment" area. It's just a little annoying for me to see these in the wrong place. They might be on summoner's rift, but I feel that is the area you are looking for.

hittz

11-05-2012

I dont have 1k plus elo, but i can at top performance and support at top performance.
if you give me a shot i believe that i can prove myself to you.
so if your interested i have sent u a IGN request just let me know.
Thanks for your time.

wsxdrorange

11-05-2012

I am a really good ADC. I think I would be a great addition to your team. If you want an adc, please let me know. I have a 1227 elo ranking. Please think about this. Thank you

infernobunny

11-25-2012

im a adc for my other teams but i can play what ever 1000 elo in season 2 smurf 1000 700 (because my friend got on my account lost 9 game in a row) so same name add me is u want

KnightxSScarlett

11-25-2012

I only play Singed top.

Finneywinny

11-26-2012

I would love to support!

HyndeSyte2020

11-26-2012

Quote:
krobar94:
If you want a team, please go to the "Clan and team recruitment" area. It's just a little annoying for me to see these in the wrong place. They might be on summoner's rift, but I feel that is the area you are looking for.

I'd rather see a million of these than the "Y U BAN ME RIOT!?" posts.

K1nky Viking

11-26-2012

i can support/mid if someone on our team repeatedly does not play correctly, i will quit.

first time Vayne

11-26-2012

All of these people vying for your attention... Haha nice. I usually don't pay any attention to these posts, but I have been looking for a reliable ranked team. I'll give it a shot.

I main numerous champs in every role and am good at counter picking when I need to. I know how to build and counter build effectively. I don't remember the last time I lost my lane and can farm under turret effectively. My cs is always among the highest in my games, if not the highest. I am good at directing plays and advising my teammates, and I maintain a good attitude regardless of the circumstances. :3

And blah blah blah.

I started playing this game with my 1600 elo friends who introduced me to it right at lvl 1 and didn't play a bot game at all or a normal game with anyone else until I was lvl 30. At first, I was relegated to playing tanks so I wouldn't feed too badly...but after about lvl 10, I picked up Akali and learned to carry. Since then, I have played primarily normals and mentored several new players on a smurf account.

I have over 500 wins so far -- not great, but not bad, I did only just start playing ranked a couple weeks before season 2 ended, but I made it up to a little under 1300. It's average, I know, but I'll get it up with more games.

I'm not some amazing player, but I am good for the elo range you are asking for and come with the keys necessary for winning with any team -- vision, communication, coordination, keeping people chill, etc. And I always try to leave games having learned something new so that we can do better next time.

I won't be a bad addition to your team. I know that much. If you would like to give me a try, I'd like to give you a try as well. I will leave making contact at your discretion so as not to contribute to the deluge of in-game requests you're receiving from this post. The name at left is my IGN.

Hope to hear from ya soon, and we'll see what we can make happen.