New TT one sided way to fast

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DontHateTolerate

11-05-2012

If anything wards need to cost more on TT not less due to the smaller map. Even with 1/2 the sight they would be a bargain at 75g.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Day0fJustice

11-05-2012

As mentioned before, in ranked games with draft picking you would know whether or not your team can handle the composition in a level 1 fight, sac your teams alter if you cant take them. It's not like they are going to 3 man tower dive you within the first 4 minutes of the game to exploit their 10% buff.

Also mentioned before was that games have turned around in new TT, in my experience, games have turned around more frequently in the new one than in the old, which I like. When it gets to mid-late game simply getting 1 enemy down that was out of position will secure your team an altar if set up correctly to contest and capture it. Once the capture has been made, it means a lot less how many more items the enemy team has when you got yourself 10% increase. The altars allow for the epic comebacks that were much less prevalent in classic TT. Granted, those double altar captures late game do require a mistake made by the opposing team in the lead but even still, mistakes happened in classic TT, the difference is now that mistakes can have more brutal punishment.

So IMO the new TT is quite the opposite in my experience compared to the OP, I feel there is more strategy involved and more opportunity for comebacks through well executed punishments. It's always an uphill battle when you're facing a fed team, but at least you're given a way to turn it in your favor if you can secure it.